The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » What's a really good prediction illusion? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10618 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Quote:
On 2013-09-30 11:23, Bard wrote:
As one of those that "Mindpro" was "Attacking" . . . if you only knew who you were talking to in that statement. . . I have roughly a dozen books in print on Mentalism and first started performing in the early 80s. . . I'm one of the sticklers when it comes to making Mentalism feel and look real vs. like some corny trick and I know from direct experience what the realities are and aren't.

I'm accused of being an armchair expert because I am an expert and that goes well beyond theory. I'm not certain who you are, don't really care so much in that, that is not why I've dropped in. I came here to see how much the Café has or hasn't changed and to be honest, I am impressed with what I see and more importantly, what I'm not seeing.

Let's settle down there Bard. As a "longtime professional" lets get some facts straight.

Firstly, nothing I said was directed at you - period. I was responding to the two posters previous to you. When I began typing my rely, you had not yet posted, so it was the two posts above yours for which I was referring and responding. You just happened to post from the time I read their posts and the time I completed mine and hit send. If you check the times of the posts and my reply you'll see what I mean as the time difference is exactly the length of time it took me to write that post, in the meantime, yours appeared. I believe this is a misunderstanding and oversight on your part, of which I can easily understand.

If you re-read the content of my post in question you will see it was in response to the questions, points and generalization of people posed in those two threads above yours.

Secondly, to be clear, I never referred to you as an armchair expert. Actually, prior to this round of your posts, I tended to agree and felt we shared many of our views, perspectives and sentiments, however I could be wrong. With your track record, I would think you would understand what I'm trying to say and the points I've made.

I apologize this wasn't more clearly understood.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » What's a really good prediction illusion? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL