We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » The fruits of our labor - Bobby Maverick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Hawkan
View Profile
Elite user
Sweden
472 Posts

Profile of Hawkan
This is it. I´ve done a couple of versions of bill to...whatever fruit. It´s a great routine that always play very well and there are so many different ways to do it - I´m talking technically. In this DVD mr Maverick teaches a couple of ways of sw******g the "original" fruit, which is one way to do this. I have not used that strategy before, but I am now eager to try it after watching a couple of versions. Some are bolder than others, and some use "crossing the gaze" to make it all almost invisible. My personal favorite is one using a bag or case - so naturally looking and quick and easy to do. These are skills not only to be used for this particular effect, they are magician tools. Highly recommended!

Hĺkan
:wavey:
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3627 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
I've seen his routine in person. It's very good.
Steve Hook
View Profile
Inner circle
Raleigh, NC, USA
1266 Posts

Profile of Steve Hook
Like Bonnie Raitt said, "I miss Little Feat more than I miss being 8 years old." Thanks for the concerts + recordings, Lowell, Richie, and Paul!
Bobby Maverick
View Profile
Loyal user
252 Posts

Profile of Bobby Maverick
Thanks for the review!
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1777 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
Hey guys,

I just bumped into my good friend Bobby again recently at Magifest, talked to him about life, magic and his lovely family, so I felt compelled to revive this thread to throw in my penny.

If you are looking for an honest review from someone who has seen this product make Bobby Maverick literally close to four grand in a weekend then don't stop reading this because it's story time.

Let's set our scene here...

It is 2013 and I am a young man, age 20, still living with my parents behind the local fairgrounds in Delaware, Ohio. The delightful smells of fried dough and carnies wafts through the air followed by shrieks of delight from patrons of my favorite event, the count fair. As I stroll around at my local fair, I spot a spectacle that I still look forward to every year even now that I live nearly an hour away from that beloved place.

A gent about my height, with a line for literally everything thrown at him, begins gathering a shockingly large crowd then proceeds to do the most wondrous street magic I have see ever had the pleasure of seeing live. The centerpiece to this delightful act is a bill and lemon, but not just any bill in lemon, oh no...one that fooled the crap out of me despite my relatively extensive knowledge of the mystery arts. That man is now my very good friend and I DEMANDED (well ok maybe not that harshly) to know how on earth he did it, to which he warmly handed me a copy of his DVD, THIS DVD and what a lovely piece of work it is.

I love The Inception, I've seen it live on Freemont as well as at Chris Randall's lecture, but this is the cleanest handling of bill and lemon I have ever seen. Bobby may be my friend, but I would never write such an extensive review unless I honestly believed in this product, something I am proud to say I do. Great work Bobby, you're an underground legend and we all cannot wait to see what else you have tucked away in that sexy over sized fanny pack. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

XX,
-Jakob
dsachoff
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of dsachoff
Bobby is certainly great at what he does, but I've got a complaint. Ordered a vest from Bobby months ago which he claims is always in the mail or that he's sending a refund. Have corresponded with him but now he won't communicate. Meanwhile I'm out $185.00 which I wired to him. Beware of ordering anything or doing business with this man. He's certainly a good performer but appears to be less than honest in his business dealings. Do the right thing Bobby...send me my money.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » The fruits of our labor - Bobby Maverick (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL