The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » New Report on Global Warming » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (153 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..22..41..60..79..94~95~96~97~98..124..149..174..199..224~225~226 [Next]
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
According to the Club of Rome, our children are ten times more dangerous than children from poor countries because our children’s carbon foot print is ten times bigger. Therefore to save the world it is important we get rid our children ten times faster than we get rid theirs. To save our children and the planet we have go broke but that is unthinkable. Oh well kids, such is life.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18036 Posts

Profile of Slim King
The fact that Al Gore has snaffood so many of you for over a decade with a series of bogus/failed predictions and pocketed over $100 million in the process has left me wondering how gullible people really are.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Magnus Eisengrim
View Profile
Inner circle
Sulla placed heads on
1053 Posts

Profile of Magnus Eisengrim
Quote:
On Jan 30, 2016, Slim King wrote:
The fact that Al Gore has snaffood so many of you for over a decade with a series of bogus/failed predictions and pocketed over $100 million in the process has left me wondering how gullible people really are.

Can you find one person anywhere on this thread who has mentioned Gore as a source of information?

Facts, Slim. Gotta love facts.
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.--Yeats
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
How about outside this thread? You know, where life actually happens.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Magnus Eisengrim
View Profile
Inner circle
Sulla placed heads on
1053 Posts

Quote:
On Jan 30, 2016, Dannydoyle wrote:
How about outside this thread? You know, where life actually happens.

Find 'em and argue with 'em where you find 'em.

For talking here, it's best to respond to what we actually say.
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Four billion others are not interested in the ravings of a few selfloathing plastic wrapped hypocrites until troops march in to save the world by imposing even more poverty.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18036 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Jan 30, 2016, Magnus Eisengrim wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 30, 2016, Slim King wrote:

Can you find one person anywhere on this thread who has mentioned Gore as a source of information?

Facts, Slim. Gotta love facts.

What's funny is that you guys go nuts attacking fake Psychics that make a few thousand here or there but Al Gore is just one of the guys!!!!! As he swindles the world for 100 million bucks.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Magnus Eisengrim
View Profile
Inner circle
Sulla placed heads on
1053 Posts

Have I attacked fake psychics? When was that?

And I've not posted any opinions on Gore.

You really should check your facts.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

@Slim, do you see any evidence they are learning? Yeah I know the sheeple meme appeals with the fleecing, following a goat and carrying mint jelly... but would you be a sheepdog? In whose pay? The cattle model may be more apt. Drive them where you like. That's on you.

I'm not giving up hope on people as having meaningful, valid and useful perspective.

Closure as product...niche market but valid.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18036 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Feb 1, 2016, Jonathan Townsend wrote:
@Slim, do you see any evidence they are learning? Yeah I know the sheeple meme appeals with the fleecing, following a goat and carrying mint jelly... but would you be a sheepdog? In whose pay? The cattle model may be more apt. Drive them where you like. That's on you.

I'm not giving up hope on people as having meaningful, valid and useful perspective.

Closure as product...niche market but valid.

Of course you are correct!
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

You like the spiritualist/medium rebranding as offering closure?
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
If folk are drawing on the world’s resources faster than they can be restored and the wealth of the Rockefeller and money itself is based on the world’s resources, then what do you folk think the Rockefeller and the like are going to do to you?

Tommy
NYCTwister
View Profile
Loyal user
267 Posts

Profile of NYCTwister
Quote:
On Feb 2, 2016, tommy wrote:
If folk are drawing on the world’s resources faster than they can be restored and the wealth of the Rockefeller and money itself is based on the world’s resources, then what do you folk think the Rockefeller and the like are going to do to you?

I've asked that question many times and I'm told the scenario is nonsense.

Questions as to why it is are met with derision, but no explanation.

If the victim gives sanction without thought because thinking about it is frightening, then who is really to blame?
If you need fear to enforce your beliefs, then your beliefs are worthless.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Nothing has been more influential in promoting climate hysteria than the dire predictions based on rigged computer models to exaggerate the threat. Using computer models to exaggerate the ecological threats originated with the Club of Rome, which also wrote in searching for enemy to unite us we came up with the idea of global warming and the like to fit the bill. Out of this came the global war on the enemy the Club of Rome came up with. Bankers incidentally make more money from war than any other adventure and the Rockefeller one the three founders of the Club of Rome is an international banker. The Rockefeller has made perfectly clear that the future he wants is global technocracy with bankers, scientists and industrialists running it as opposed to elected national governments. The three that set up the Club of Rome just happen to be a banker, an industrialist and a scientist all determined to get the global technocracy future they want. Their method is to find a truth and use computer models to exaggerate it, so that it seems it seems to be a threat to the world, which can only be saved by the global technocracy they want. The truth in this that global warming is real and man is causing it the issue is how significant it is which is what they exaggerate of course. Like magic it is dressed up to the nines. They market the idea to the marketers and so on. If folk are drawing on the world’s resources faster than they can be restored and the wealth of the Rockefeller and money itself is based on the world’s resources, then what I would do to you folk if I were the Rockefeller is just what he has done. If I was smart enough that is but if I was Rockefeller then I could higher experts to come up with such ideas couldn’t I?

Tommy
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Just for today, till noon tomorrow, I'm going to take as given that climate change has significant human factors.

Okay, now what? What do you suggest? The basic resource-mindful practices including reduce-reuse-recycle, work local and not polluting downstream have been part of my life since grade school.

What now? Crazy Eddie suggestions are welcome too, at least today.

I'd like to see how clever and resourceful you can be. What do you have to add?
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Create Cannibals

Tommy
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy

Tommy
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Swift's modest proposal with worldwide delivery for wealthy folks with exotic tastes?
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Smile

Tommy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » New Report on Global Warming » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (153 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..22..41..60..79..94~95~96~97~98..124..149..174..199..224~225~226 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL