The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Eye of the idol (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Papasmurf
View Profile
Special user
NW Ont Canada
540 Posts

Profile of Papasmurf
Thanks Steve , John, and Jonathon for supporting my work and the most helpful advice. This has encouraged me to make a variety of AHead by a Mystery (ABAM). One of my goals, is to make an all stone version. Will also make a video demonstrating the different versions.

Eric
Sleight of Hansen
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1012 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Catalog sample should be ready before the end of February and once ready I will post the link to Eric's work and how to order here and on other threads!
"I'm a professional magician and once in a while I even work." Jonathan Todd Excelsior (StarManager)
mikenewman
View Profile
Inner circle
Kent Island, Maryland
1114 Posts

Profile of mikenewman
Eric was very kind enough to chat with me on FaceTime, showing me this BEAUTIFUL effect and discussing details on how he acquired the wood himself, etc.
These are VERY exquisite! Personally made by Eric.

Can't wait to see the catalog.

@Eric
Be prepared my friend! once more see these, you will be busy!! Smile

Mike
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1012 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Quote:
On Feb 28, 2020, mikenewman wrote:
Eric was very kind enough to chat with me on FaceTime, showing me this BEAUTIFUL effect and discussing details on how he acquired the wood himself, etc.
These are VERY exquisite! Personally made by Eric.

Can't wait to see the catalog.

@Eric
Be prepared my friend! once more see these, you will be busy!! Smile

Mike

Eric saw the start of the catalog two days ago. We are working on the available items and Eric's bio right now. You are right that once this is available he will no longer have a life! He's going to be relegated to killing trees and making magic! Catalog link will be posted here. We will release a basic version when ready and will keep it updated over time adding new products and deleting sold in real time on the same catalog link. Once you have the link you'll always know what Eric has in stock! So happy to be bringing this to the fraternity because nothing beats his work and so few have access now.

Stay tuned!
"I'm a professional magician and once in a while I even work." Jonathan Todd Excelsior (StarManager)
mikenewman
View Profile
Inner circle
Kent Island, Maryland
1114 Posts

Profile of mikenewman
Mine is almost complete. From Eric!
It’s a work of exquisite unique art and beauty!!!!
I was literally speechless looking at the pics he sent me!

Eric is also an amazing gentleman to work with.

This is my favorite purchase in my entire life of magic!

Thank you Eric for everything!

Mike
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1012 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Awesome Mike! COVID slowed me down but I will finish the catalog for Eric soon!
ElDan88
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of ElDan88
Just bought one from Eric and can't wait for it to arrive
Magical Moments
View Profile
Veteran user
341 Posts

Profile of Magical Moments
Boy oh boy are you in for a real treat ElDan88!!!
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1012 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Nothing like his work. Eric is the Todd Lassen of Idols . . . . You will go nuts when you start using this. It is just a joy!
daviddelrey
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of daviddelrey
Just very recently, I got mine from Eric. Amazing!
markymarkmagicuk
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
302 Posts

Profile of markymarkmagicuk
Is the catalog ready yet?
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1012 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Quote:
On Jun 14, 2020, markymarkmagicuk wrote:
Is the catalog ready yet?

The catalog is close to complete but COVID really set me back. Work and communications have taken 120% of my time but this is not forgotten and will get something - even if not complete - out by the end of this month!
Papasmurf
View Profile
Special user
NW Ont Canada
540 Posts

Profile of Papasmurf
Many thanks Jonathon. Please take care and all is good here.

Thanks everyone for investing in my work, much appreciated.

Eric
guerrestellari
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of guerrestellari
Quote:
On Jan 25, 2020, Papasmurf wrote:
Thanks John and Jonathon for supporting my art.

I have been inspired by the Tenyo's Eye of The Idol. Changing the material, looks and strength I have now named my version "AHead by a Mystery" Thanks to Steve Snyderman for helping me with the naming. Each one is unique and there will never be exact duplicates.

A huge thanks to my favourite magic mentor John Talbot for helping me out with this one.

Eric
Sleight of Hansen
https://www.facebook.com/eric.hansen.566......4&type=3

Late to the party, but better late than never!

I have the honor of getting to know Eric back in May 2019 through a mutual friend, and was fortunate to have an "ABAM" (AHead by a Mystery) commissioned for me.

Waited patiently for half a year for him to return to the workshop for some serious wood work during the cold winter season.

Eric was kind and generous with this time, and took pains to explain the choice of materials and the process that he goes through to conjure up his creations.

I still recall that back then, Eric was still finalizing on the name for his prop.

Needless to say, the entire journey was well worth it.

Thank you again Eric, for sharing your works with the rest of us.

Tan
Singapore
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Eye of the idol (8 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL