The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Newbie asking questions. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rickey Starr
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of Rickey Starr
Guys I am interested in learning more about the grind show. I have an assistant and we could do some old favs like headless woman, spidora etc. where could I find info and do you have some other suggestions to help me get started. Thanks I really enjoy this forum.
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1673 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
Kinda late in the season don't ya' think ?
Less than 2% of reported UFO's turn out to be actual interplanetary vehicles.
Rickey Starr
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of Rickey Starr
Not in Louisiana. Fairs are just starting here and run through December. Then starts again in late March. By the way, if you get a chance in Memphis ringmaster you can go by Ebbo Spiritual Supply House on Madison and Cleveland. I was a founder of that company.
The Curator of the Unusual
View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

Profile of The Curator of the Unusual
What exactly do you want to know? ....
You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself.
Evel Knievel

ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1673 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
Quote:
On 2013-10-01 16:50, Rickey Starr wrote:
Not in Louisiana. Fairs are just starting here and run through December. Then starts again in late March. By the way, if you get a chance in Memphis ringmaster you can go by Ebbo Spiritual Supply House on Madison and Cleveland. I was a founder of that company.
That's where we buy our candles, I live at Court and Watkins.
If you want a turnkey single-O that doesn't cost a lot, a 'Zibit and an easy-up seems to be the way to go. Good luck.
Less than 2% of reported UFO's turn out to be actual interplanetary vehicles.
Skeleton
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
254 Posts

Profile of Skeleton
Maybe not really of help but an interesting read nonetheless:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290996143974?ssP......23.l2649
To infinity, and beyond!
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5107 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
You can purchase this book, much more reasonably. Look for Fred Olen Ray on FB. He's also a member of the Sideshow Spectrum group, and has posted about available copies.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Newbie asking questions. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL