The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Received now PSImbol Deck (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Makus
View Profile
Regular user
148 Posts

Profile of Makus
I received today this card trick: it's not bad, but this is not what I was looking for.

I searched a PSI Deck, but with the Svengali principle, to make a good routine I've seen in a Max Maven Video.
It's not very difficult to buy a deck of white cards, cut them and design symbols, but it's not pleasant and the final result is not so beautiful. Do you know if there is on the market a PSI Deck constructed to do the Maven routine? (This routine is also described in his book Prisma, and with a transparent deck-case is a very good routine I think.) Thanks for your help!
MatCult
View Profile
Inner circle
1518 Posts

Profile of MatCult
If you Google: max maven [name of the deck]

The fifth and sixth results on the first page are links to shops selling the item you require.

You can get the name of the deck from the video you mentioned.
"Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business."
Makus
View Profile
Regular user
148 Posts

Profile of Makus
Thanks MatCult! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Received now PSImbol Deck (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.62 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL