The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » C0DEX V3NEFICIUM (19 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11~12~13..23~24~25 [Next]
MagiChrisMitch
View Profile
Special user
786 Posts

Profile of MagiChrisMitch
Ray,

Can you hint to as how to purchase the cloth?

Thanks CHRIS
Crossroads Mystic
View Profile
Elite user
Rapid City, SD
498 Posts

Profile of Crossroads Mystic
Don't hint, just tell us. Smile
~Gavin
...from whose bourne,

no traveler returns...

Formerly Mr.Skin

facebook.com/CrossroadsMystic
bobbyhasbun
View Profile
Loyal user
279 Posts

Profile of bobbyhasbun
Ray is still figuring pricing, etc. out but I already signed up for mine! They look amazing. Maybe he can post the most recent photos on here if he sees this..... Smile
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Thanks Bobby for pressing me to show the big cloth half way done. All I need is to have it sewn and it is done. Notice the little lines connecting the circles, I am going to remove the lines on all other big cloths unless asked to put them in.

The big cloth is 14 inches wide and just under 24 inches long. The book lying next to the cloth gives you a good idea how it looks. How do you like my pendulum?

The lighting is bad and makes the images look fuzzy or I moved the camera when I took the picture! LOL

Best
Ray
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3215 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Beautiful!
Grail Quest
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of Grail Quest
I love the elegant symmetry...
Brynmore13
View Profile
Elite user
Australia
485 Posts

Profile of Brynmore13
Indeed, these are very nice.
All is perceived through the gate of the mind.
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Thanks guys for the nice comments.

I still have one more to show........... When I get done with it.

It is a small cloth (maybe) and I am going through some ideas that keeps going through my head.

It's theme will be completely around the snake chart. I am trying my best to include a hand with a snake.

Best
Ray
jesse_james_mcguire
View Profile
Regular user
172 Posts

Profile of jesse_james_mcguire
Seriously Ray you have gone above and beyond!
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Quote:
On 2013-11-02 01:13, jesse_james_mcguire wrote:
Seriously Ray you have gone above and beyond!

Thanks for saying that.

I am having a little problem with things and want to tell you guys that it will be the coming week before I can make them. The cloths (front and back) that I was going to use were all bought by someone at the fabric store. So I have to wait until the next shipment comes in before I can get the cloths that I really want to use. I am not going to include a pocket because the person that is doing the sewing wants to charge me more money to make them. I am trying to keep the price down and give everyone a fair price and a cool cloth!

Ray
Gandalf the Wizard
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of Gandalf the Wizard
Hi, I recently bought my CV and I must say it is wonderful. Thank you very much Bobby for this excellent book .

Gandalf
bobbyhasbun
View Profile
Loyal user
279 Posts

Profile of bobbyhasbun
Quote:
On 2013-11-03 21:33, Gandalf the Wizard wrote:
Hi, I recently bought my CV and I must say it is wonderful. Thank you very much Bobby for this excellent book .

Gandalf
Thank you! It's good to know it made its way to Costa Rica!! Smile
jesse_james_mcguire
View Profile
Regular user
172 Posts

Profile of jesse_james_mcguire
Has anyone tried taking their CV in to a so called legit psychic and did a reading for them? It would be interesting to see what a so called real shut eye would have to say about CV
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Here is another photo. Notice that this small cloth does not have a border. I also placed a cloth with no border next to one with a border so you can see both. I had a large cloth sewn with no border and was planning to post the picture, BUT the person didn’t sew the cloth like I wanted!

The hardest thing about making these cloths is getting someone to sew them like I want. And I will not settle for work that I feel is sub standard. At least you get the idea of how the cloth lays flat on the table. Also you will notice that the hand is touching the circle. This was the first cloth that I made and I didn’t plan for the hand touching the circle.

With no border makes the cloth look really cool.

Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Anyone used the book yet? I really think that this book is something very special. I am so glad that I bought this.

I have other book tests but this is something that hits a person hard. They have no idea how you got the information. And how you did get the information is hidden so masterfully that it gives this book real magic. The way the person connects with the book only strengthens their belief that this is a strange tomb that holds some kind of power. And that is the power of revealing the being and end of one’s life.

What can be stronger than that? Yes, I am really glad that I bought this.

Bobby, you did us all a great service by offering this book to us.

Ray
piyuyu
View Profile
Veteran user
308 Posts

Profile of piyuyu
Still thinking whether I should get the ones with or without border. Are you planning to sell the pendulum too? Smile
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2622 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Quote:
On 2013-11-04 20:27, Magical Dimensions wrote:
Anyone used the book yet? I really think that this book is something very special. I am so glad that I bought this.

I have other book tests but this is something that hits a person hard. They have no idea how you got the information. And how you did get the information is hidden so masterfully that it gives this book real magic. The way the person connects with the book only strengthens their belief that this is a strange tomb that holds some kind of power. And that is the power of revealing the being and end of one’s life.

What can be stronger than that? Yes, I am really glad that I bought this.

Bobby, you did us all a great service by offering this book to us.

Ray

I'm going to agree with Ray on this one point.

But (for me), I'm going to stick with the method in the book for the info. I think if you take the method away from the book, it loses it's connection with the book, and (again, for me) that's the whole point.

This is just my opinion, which is only one point of view!
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Afinemesh
I have to agree up to a point also. But, with the cloth you have an alternative method to reveal the information.

Imagine having the cloth spread out with a candle lit and your pendulum lying on the cloth. It would enhance the ambiance. I agree that the original method given in the PDF is wonderful. But if you were already casting or reading the tarot on this cloth for sitters, it would make sense to use the cloth because the book and cloth are connect. After all, the book was found wrapped in the cloth.

A few people who have connected me about a cloth have thought a little outside of the box to my delight.

Ray
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Quote:
On 2013-11-04 21:58, piyuyu wrote:
Still thinking whether I should get the ones with or without border. Are you planning to sell the pendulum too? Smile

That pendulum is MINE! get your OWN! LOL

Ray
piyuyu
View Profile
Veteran user
308 Posts

Profile of piyuyu
Quote:
On 2013-11-05 03:52, Magical Dimensions wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-11-04 21:58, piyuyu wrote:

That pendulum is MINE! get your OWN! LOL

Ray

Awwww....... Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » C0DEX V3NEFICIUM (19 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11~12~13..23~24~25 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL