The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » C0DEX V3NEFICIUM (19 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..13~14~15~16~17..23~24~25 [Next]
illusioneer
View Profile
Special user
Ohio
725 Posts

Profile of illusioneer
So I'm confused on the verdict.

Are these DONE DONE? Or is the pre-order/waitlist still active?

Very interested in this beauty!
Things are about to change........ LIGHTS!!!
MagiChrisMitch
View Profile
Special user
786 Posts

Profile of MagiChrisMitch
I think if you prepaid your good. Bobby should at some point chime in here.
bobbyhasbun
View Profile
Loyal user
279 Posts

Profile of bobbyhasbun
For the sake of a brief answer: Yes, they're sold out. Every single order has shipped. A big thank you to everyone who supported me... Ill be posting details and answering some common questions in the next 48 hours. Stay tuned!
illusioneer
View Profile
Special user
Ohio
725 Posts

Profile of illusioneer
Well shoot....
Things are about to change........ LIGHTS!!!
konjurer
View Profile
Veteran user
Iowa
400 Posts

Profile of konjurer
That is awesome news. Maybe Santa will deliver my copy in time for Christmas.
===========================================
Clever stuff goes here!
horus1
View Profile
Special user
640 Posts

Profile of horus1
My Codex was one of the last slots available and per our initial exchange I didn't expect mine to ship until after the holidays.
I'm pleased to share that I just received an email from Bobby confirming that mine is indeed in the mail as well.
Bobby - thanks for the timely email replies and good customer service. Super pro.
Yes Virginia... there is a Santa Clause.
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10599 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Satan Claws
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Sandy Claws
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Intrepid
View Profile
Special user
Silver Spring, MD
989 Posts

Profile of Intrepid
Quote:
On 2013-12-20 17:35, horus1 wrote:
My Codex was one of the last slots available and per our initial exchange I didn't expect mine to ship until after the holidays.
I'm pleased to share that I just received an email from Bobby confirming that mine is indeed in the mail as well.
Bobby - thanks for the timely email replies and good customer service. Super pro.
Yes Virginia... there is a Santa Clause.

Cool. Mine is in this last batch as well. I'll be checking the mail box daily in anticipation. Smile
Yes Virginia, spooky magic is for real ;-)
Bob
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

Profile of Michael_MacDonald
Bobby is a good guy. I can not wait to see what else he comes out with
steven-gibson
View Profile
Special user
Eastcoastspiritsessions.com
889 Posts

Profile of steven-gibson
I saw some folks ordered a cloth to go with codex.. it looks cool, but what is it for? Is it so performer keeps book and spec uses cloth?
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
The cloths are used to make a connection between the cloth and sitter. There is a circle hand on both ends of the cloth to help connect the sitter and performer to the cloth and each other.

I have made cloths for tarot reading and casting while having one hand for the sitter to contact to the cloth and oracle.

The main idea is simple, it gives the sitter something that they never expected and makes them feel as if just maybe, that this reader is special and does have the gift of insight.

Imagine a sitter receiving a three card tarot reading. You unroll or unfold the cloth and place it on the table. The image of the cloth catches their attention the moment it is revealed. What is this they asked themselves. After your introduction of your oracle, you now asked the sitter to place their left hand on the cloth. But not just on the cloth, on the imprint of a hand. They are told that this will ground them to the cloth and oracle. Because of the connection of their hand and the cards on the cloth you will received the vibration of their inner self and will be better able to communicate what the oracle is telling you . Now after the card has been laid or casting you the reader now place your hand on the cloth over the imprint of a hand thrus making a full connection to the oracle and the sitter. You both are now connected and are one.

Or you can have the two hands with the snake chart in the center and make the connection. After the first part of using the book, you ask the sitter to place their hand on the cloth while you do the same. They have just used the book so the information is already known. You can give a reading that best suits them or open the book and read from it as the book was intended and reveale their birthdate.

I have made cloths with one hand, two hands, zodiac charts and other symbols making for some really cool looking cloths.

The cloths can be used for other things other than the Codex book or use the book and an oracle together. The reason that I have found that this is so amazing is the simple reason of having the sitter place their hand on the cloth. I have never seen this before. The sitter is going for a reading or using the CODEX book and suddenly you asked them to place their hand on the cloth! What, Why, are you for real, all runs through the sitter's mind. They may have had a reading done in the past, but this is the first time they are asked to place their hand on the tossing/reading cloth to make a connection to the cloth and oracle.

Think from a sitter point of view, they are confused because they NEVER had this done before. And they now feel apart of what is happening. Their anticipation has just now shot to the roof! ..... They are thinking, that this may really be real and that the reader is special and can reach into their mind and spirit. The overall feeling is an uneasiness mixed with excitement.

A few people had me make the cloth the height of the book and long enough to wrap the book three times. So that you can bring out the cloth wrap book and lay it on the table. Now you flip the book right to left and unroll the book at the last flip, the book now comes into view and looks old. What a good way to introduce the CODEX book.

Anyway, that is the reason of a cloth. A cloth that can be used with the CODEX book or as a stand alone tossing/reading cloth. I have made a book wrapping that does the first part of the CODEX routine, if you know what I mean. And it is amazing.

Just my two cents.

Best
Ray
steven-gibson
View Profile
Special user
889 Posts

Profile of steven-gibson
Great description Ray. Thanks, no I get it. What do they cost?
steven-gibson
View Profile
Special user
889 Posts

Profile of steven-gibson
Now I get it. Sorry, fat fingers and little buttons.
MagiChrisMitch
View Profile
Special user
786 Posts

Profile of MagiChrisMitch
Quote:
On 2013-12-20 22:36, Michael_MacDonald wrote:
Bobby is a good guy. I can not wait to see what else he comes out with

I'm hoping that he releases a special edition of Code, as it was done with Lillian, Luna, Ipswich, WA, etc.

CHRIS
steven-gibson
View Profile
Special user
889 Posts

Profile of steven-gibson
Now I get it. Sorry, fat fingers and little buttons.
Doc Ben
View Profile
Loyal user
Phoenix, AZ
246 Posts

Profile of Doc Ben
Got mine yesterday,....yay, thanks to Bobbie's great customer service, adds to my reading along with still lovingly pouring over my Dopps trio during the holiday week off!
I am considering using Codex as an "in" adapted to my new OA treat, Lil'sD...but mostly plan to use Codex as a stand alone, or with WA or some other routines since it fits in soooo well with many themes!
"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain" (the original F. Baum)
phillipsart
View Profile
Veteran user
Australia
310 Posts

Profile of phillipsart
Will this ever be reprinted?

Wish I seen this topic a week ago.
jshriver
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of jshriver
I really do not post much but I have to let the group know that after the postal service lost the first one Bobby shipped another one as soon as he could (along with a little gift). I cannot say enough about him and his customer service. Top notch all the way. As for the Codex it is more than you could ask for. It looks fantastic and I will be using it for years to come. Thanks again Bobby.
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

Profile of Michael_MacDonald
As per bobby there is no plan to reprint this that I know of. poor guy had to hand age all of these by him self. I feel bad for him.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » C0DEX V3NEFICIUM (19 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..13~14~15~16~17..23~24~25 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL