The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » C0DEX V3NEFICIUM (19 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9..23~24~25 [Next]
bobbyhasbun
View Profile
Loyal user
279 Posts

Profile of bobbyhasbun
Quote:
On 2013-10-15 11:56, Dr Spektor wrote:
http://ehistory.osu.edu/osu/mmh/clash/ne......age1.htm Sex appeal appears to be from the 1920s

I had already pictured this book having no definite history or date - just an enigma... some claim it was based on some Latin book... some say it was Masters and Johnson era... it is a true mystery. What really is bizarre about it is that is seems to have some mystical properties... there was a rumour that the author, in developing and using this book, erased him or her self from the pages of history completely... in fact, this book may not even be from our so called reality. Let me demonstrate some of its most minor powers in how it parts the veils of time itself...

etc.

Amazing! That's going in the second PDF if that's cool with you Smile
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3215 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Quote:
On 2013-10-15 19:57, bobbyhasbun wrote:
Quote:
http://ehistory.osu.edu/osu/mmh/clash/ne......age1.htm Sex appeal appears to be from the 1920s

I had already pictured this book having no definite history or date - just an enigma... some claim it was based on some Latin book... some say it was Masters and Johnson era... it is a true mystery. What really is bizarre about it is that is seems to have some mystical properties... there was a rumour that the author, in developing and using this book, erased him or her self from the pages of history completely... in fact, this book may not even be from our so called reality. Let me demonstrate some of its most minor powers in how it parts the veils of time itself...

etc.

Next pdf?...sounds good!
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10599 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Quote:
On 2013-10-15 19:57, bobbyhasbun wrote:
Quote:

etc.

Sure thing! And I've not yet begun to truly get my plans for this tome cooking Smile
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
bobbyhasbun
View Profile
Loyal user
279 Posts

Profile of bobbyhasbun
I'd like to send the second PDF out before Halloween. Right now I have about 5 great ideas for it. I'd like to get 5 or so more. Please send any ideas to my email or pm them
to me! This will be a free PDF for every owner of CV. You will get credited fully for your ideas, of course.
VernonOnCoins
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1880 Posts

Profile of VernonOnCoins
Just placed my order (couldn't resist!!)

Temporarily out of stock so I must wait fr the next 25 to be printed.

Is this still a limited edition? Will this batch of 25 copies be the last of them?

Thanks
Chris
Mickturbo
View Profile
New user
Los Angeles
78 Posts

Profile of Mickturbo
Quote:
On 2013-10-16 12:38, VernonOnCoins wrote:

Is this still a limited edition? Will this batch of 25 copies be the last of them?

Thanks
Chris

I'm pretty sure I read earlier in this thread that it was limited to 100 editions, but that they would be made in a couple small batches. Not sure if this is the last batch.
bobbyhasbun
View Profile
Loyal user
279 Posts

Profile of bobbyhasbun
Quote:

Thanks
Chris
After this batch of 25 is sold out (just a few more books left), the next and final will be made. Thanks!
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Hurry up and buy-em,guys!

So,I can get the last one! Smile
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

Profile of Michael_MacDonald
This book looks really nice. has anyone performed with this yet?
VernonOnCoins
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1880 Posts

Profile of VernonOnCoins
Quote:
On 2013-10-16 19:27, bobbyhasbun wrote:
Quote:

Thanks
Chris
After this batch of 25 is sold out (just a few more books left), the next and final will be made. Thanks!

Thanks, Bobby
bobbyhasbun
View Profile
Loyal user
279 Posts

Profile of bobbyhasbun
No problem! BTW, Brynmore13 has just sent me a great idea for the book! Hopefully he gives me permission to put it in the PDF. Meanwhile, keep the ideas coming! I'd like to hit ten of them before editing it together.
Brynmore13
View Profile
Elite user
Australia
485 Posts

Profile of Brynmore13
Bobby, let me write it up properly snd then you certainly may put it in the pdf.
All is perceived through the gate of the mind.
ZoOpDoG
View Profile
Veteran user
All the cool people have
311 Posts

Profile of ZoOpDoG
Mine arrived today. I have not got to see it because its a gift I'm not supposed to know about. Envelope looks like they drug it behind the truck and has been taped back shut by post office where they ripped it open. Feels like it is wrapped in something soft so I'm sure its fine. Very excited!
bobbyhasbun
View Profile
Loyal user
279 Posts

Profile of bobbyhasbun
Quote:
On 2013-10-17 19:23, ZoOpDoG wrote:
Mine arrived today. I have not got to see it because its a gift I'm not supposed to know about. Envelope looks like they drug it behind the truck and has been taped back shut by post office where they ripped it open. Feels like it is wrapped in something soft so I'm sure its fine. Very excited!

I can assure you that it wasn't ripped open. I just taped the end for security Smile

And I can't wait for you to open it!
Cunningham
View Profile
Regular user
Minnesota
159 Posts

Profile of Cunningham
Got mine today it's BEAUTIFUL!!! Can't wait to use it!! THANKS A TON Bobby!!!
Dr. Van Van Mojo
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of Dr. Van Van Mojo
This really looks awesome! Very cool to see that bonus ideas are being added and sent out as well. My order is in, really looking forward to it.
Brynmore13
View Profile
Elite user
Australia
485 Posts

Profile of Brynmore13
Quote:
On 2013-10-17 10:47, bobbyhasbun wrote:
No problem! BTW, Brynmore13 has just sent me a great idea for the book! Hopefully he gives me permission to put it in the PDF. Meanwhile, keep the ideas coming! I'd like to hit ten of them before editing it together.

Bobby, I've written up my contribution and pm'ed it to you.
All is perceived through the gate of the mind.
bobbyhasbun
View Profile
Loyal user
279 Posts

Profile of bobbyhasbun
Quote:
On 2013-10-18 01:43, Cunningham wrote:
Got mine today it's BEAUTIFUL!!! Can't wait to use it!! THANKS A TON Bobby!!!
Thank YOU! I'm so happy that you like it Smile
jglumley
View Profile
Loyal user
Kansas City
240 Posts

Profile of jglumley
I was holding off but since so many of my colleagues are thrilled about this, I don't want to be the last kid on my block to get it. So it is done. I ordered it. Jeeze the peer pressure was just too great for me!
The "18"
ZoOpDoG
View Profile
Veteran user
All the cool people have
311 Posts

Profile of ZoOpDoG
Quote:
On 2013-10-17 22:45, bobbyhasbun wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-10-17 19:23, ZoOpDoG wrote:

I can assure you that it wasn't ripped open. I just taped the end for security Smile

And I can't wait for you to open it!

Oh good! the tape said "resealed by post office" on it so I thought it had come open. Im very much looking forward to it. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » C0DEX V3NEFICIUM (19 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9..23~24~25 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL