The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » C0DEX V3NEFICIUM (19 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7~8~9~10~11..23~24~25 [Next]
bobbyhasbun
View Profile
Loyal user
279 Posts

Profile of bobbyhasbun
Quote:
On 2013-10-20 15:57, DrTodd wrote:
Yes, this is a truly wonderful creation with so much power within its pages.

Thanks for the kind words, that means a lot coming from you!
docdazzal
View Profile
Veteran user
San Tan Valley, AZ
342 Posts

Profile of docdazzal
Great Experience...

Hi all...since I live just a couple of cities away from Bobby...he and I made arrangements for me to come by a pick up my Codex yesterday. I had the pleasure of meeting Bobby...what a great guy, very pleasent and he was very helpful. Not only did he answer a couple of questions I had...but he performed the effect for my girlfriend...using my new / old Codex.

Bobby's demo went perfect...not only did he tell my girlfriend what her birthday was...but read her a fantastic fortune...that was right-on...! My girlfriend asked afterwards..."how did he know my birthday...?"

Thank You...Bobby...it was pleasure meeting you. This item is a total winner...I was very impressed with how smooth and seamless a performace / presentation can be with the Codex.

My girlfriend was totally involved...the presentation is interactive...she held the Codex the entire time...and just followed the directions Bobby gave her. Very simple, very impressive.

Continued Success,
Dan
Dr. Dan
Psychic & Paranormal Entertainment
www.drdanandco.com
bobbyhasbun
View Profile
Loyal user
279 Posts

Profile of bobbyhasbun
Quote:
On 2013-10-21 17:06, docdazzal wrote:
Great Experience...

Hi all...since I live just a couple of cities away from Bobby...he and I made arrangements for me to come by a pick up my Codex yesterday. I had the pleasure of meeting Bobby...what a great guy, very pleasent and he was very helpful. Not only did he answer a couple of questions I had...but he performed the effect for my girlfriend...using my new / old Codex.

Bobby's demo went perfect...not only did he tell my girlfriend what her birthday was...but read her a fantastic fortune...that was right-on...! My girlfriend asked afterwards..."how did he know my birthday...?"

Thank You...Bobby...it was pleasure meeting you. This item is a total winner...I was very impressed with how smooth and seamless a performace / presentation can be with the Codex.

My girlfriend was totally involved...the presentation is interactive...she held the Codex the entire time...and just followed the directions Bobby gave her. Very simple, very impressive.

Continued Success,
Dan
It was great meeting you, Dan! Thanks for the kind words!!
Brynmore13
View Profile
Elite user
Australia
485 Posts

Profile of Brynmore13
I'm jealous. You got a demo, you lucky devil.
All is perceived through the gate of the mind.
docdazzal
View Profile
Veteran user
San Tan Valley, AZ
342 Posts

Profile of docdazzal
I like being a lucky devil...!!! The demo was great...!
Dr. Dan
Psychic & Paranormal Entertainment
www.drdanandco.com
MrWall
View Profile
New user
Wished he had more than
99 Posts

Profile of MrWall
Right, I'm in before they all go and they appear to be going quick! One more for the UK please Mr Bobby sir! Smile
Need to brush up on my Zodiac dates etc now while I wait.

I'm buying no more stuff now until Doppleganger is out goddamit!!
As I was typing the words even I didn't believe me.. MIA anyone? Ha!
MrWall
View Profile
New user
Wished he had more than
99 Posts

Profile of MrWall
I have received an update. My CV is being printed and I get a further detailed progress report on it tomorrow.
It's like a tracking service through the process of it being created. I love it. Great attention to detail Bobby! Excellent.
Mind illusionist
View Profile
Special user
Australia
949 Posts

Profile of Mind illusionist
Im hoping mine turns up this week. All the chatter here is making me more anxious!! Smile
Grail Quest
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of Grail Quest
I just ordered 2 copies. Couldn't resist! I wonder how many that makes so far for Australia...
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

Profile of Michael_MacDonald
Anyone gunna post some pics of these beauties?
bobbyhasbun
View Profile
Loyal user
279 Posts

Profile of bobbyhasbun
Quote:
On 2013-10-23 11:58, Grail Quest wrote:
I just ordered 2 copies. Couldn't resist! I wonder how many that makes so far for Australia...
Including your 2 copies, that's 5 in Australia!
Brynmore13
View Profile
Elite user
Australia
485 Posts

Profile of Brynmore13
Ok so that's 2 for grail quest, one for mind illusionist and one for me. So who's got the fifth? Is it you Mr Darkholme?
All is perceived through the gate of the mind.
Grail Quest
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of Grail Quest
Only the Codex knows...
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3216 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Waiting mine....
bobbyhasbun
View Profile
Loyal user
279 Posts

Profile of bobbyhasbun
Quote:
On 2013-10-25 11:39, lucavolpe wrote:
Waiting mine....
You should have it any day! All the European orders that shipped along with yours just started arriving today and yesterday.
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3216 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Quote:
On 2013-10-25 12:08, bobbyhasbun wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-10-25 11:39, lucavolpe wrote:
Waiting mine....
You should have it any day! All the European orders that shipped along with yours just started arriving today and yesterday.

I hope! Smile
Roni
View Profile
Elite user
405 Posts

Profile of Roni
I have received the Codex book a couple of days ago and all I can say for now is that it's going to the top of my list of effects! It has the lot, easy to perform, hardly any memory work (If any) A book that is not a Book Test but a book that gives you more than any other effect can give.
I will enjoy performing it very much
Roni
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
I also got the book the other day.

My wife was next to me when I brought the book into the fresh air from its confinement of packaging. "That looks old" she said as I gleem a knowing smile.
"Yes, ........ Yes, it is guite old."

"What is it?"

"A book.......a book of the beginning and end of a person's soul and existence."

"Oh, it's one of your bull S h I t book, huh?" She said as she laugh.

"Uh,....... Yea......."

I really love the way that the person connects to the book and expirences the journey.

This is really something special.

Best
Ray
MagiChrisMitch
View Profile
Special user
786 Posts

Profile of MagiChrisMitch
I'll be getting one from the next batch. Looking forward to using this along side my talking broad.

CHRIS
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Would someone PM me and tell me how to place photos on my post?

Best
Ray
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » C0DEX V3NEFICIUM (19 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7~8~9~10~11..23~24~25 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL