We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » C0DEX V3NEFICIUM (19 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8~9~10~11~12..23~24~25 [Next]
Balaram
View Profile
Special user
904 Posts

Profile of Balaram

Like this Ray--adapt, adjust, accommodate..
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Balaram, That is a great photo!

Here is something that I made today. I have another but this one should give you an idea of what I am doing with the theme of the book.

This is a photo of the book and a cloth that I made.

The Cloth in action! The sitter places their hand on the hand print and I hold the pendulum over the snake chart. I left the chart (Snake Head) facing the sitter because I think that it makes the cloth look better to the sitter. After all, I already know the information that is needed!

Best
Ray
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Ray,that is Super Cool !!!

Can,I use that idea ?

~G
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Quote:
On 2013-10-27 22:23, Godzilla wrote:

Can,I use that ?

~G

I KNOW! LOL

I have two more ideas for a cloth plus different backs and odds and ends.

I really like this book. I did the book today and just asked them to think of an important date! That was all I asked because we both know each other so well. After the use of the book to get the date, I then used the pendulum cloth and revealed the date. It got a really good reaction!

Best
Ray
Mind illusionist
View Profile
Special user
Australia
949 Posts

Profile of Mind illusionist
Quote:
On 2013-10-27 22:23, Godzilla wrote:

Can,I use that idea ?

~G

What Gary said!

May I also use your idea and make my own cloth Ray?
MagiChrisMitch
View Profile
Special user
786 Posts

Profile of MagiChrisMitch
Would like to know how to get an image printed on cloth? Please direct me if you don't mind schooling me briefly on this.

Thanks CHRIS
piyuyu
View Profile
Veteran user
308 Posts

Profile of piyuyu
Really love the cloth idea. Maybe Bobby or someone can take this up and put up as an add-on?
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Quote:
On 2013-10-28 00:52, piyuyu wrote:
Really love the cloth idea. Maybe Bobby or someone can take this up and put up as an add-on?

In talks with Bobby about this being an add on.

I have three different cloths made up and you already saw one.

I don't want to say to much right now, but I also have some cool ideas of add ons for the cloth!

Best
Ray
jesse_james_mcguire
View Profile
Regular user
172 Posts

Profile of jesse_james_mcguire
Should make the cloth big enough to wrap the book in... then it's stylish and multifunctional
Grail Quest
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of Grail Quest
Genius...
MagiChrisMitch
View Profile
Special user
786 Posts

Quote:
On 2013-10-27 23:22, MagiChrisMitch wrote:
Would like to know how to get an image printed on cloth? Please direct me if you don't mind schooling me briefly on this.

...or if someone can make one for purchase, I'd gladly compensate their efforts.
Grail Quest
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of Grail Quest
Ditto
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

After talking to Bobby, I have decided to offer the cloths to those that have the book. I already have three designs with one being able to wrap the book.

What you can't see in my pics is that there is a pocket in the back of the cloth to carry things such as a pendulum or tarot cards. Heck, if you wanted, the book could slip into the cloth.

I will start another thread downstairs to talk about cloths and lets get back to talking about the book. The thread will be called ''CODEX Cloth'.

Best
Ray
MagiChrisMitch
View Profile
Special user
786 Posts

Thanks Ray, I'll send my order in once your ready. Again, thank you for offering these to us!!!

CHRIS
Mind Guerrilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Queens, NY
2661 Posts

Profile of Mind Guerrilla
I'm late to the party. I just discovered this thread last night and I ordered my Codex today.

I just read the PDF. It's a clever idea. Smile
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3222 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Nice cloth Ray!.....but Im still waiting mine.... Smile
bobbyhasbun
View Profile
Loyal user
280 Posts

Profile of bobbyhasbun
Quote:
On 2013-10-28 20:35, lucavolpe wrote:
Nice cloth Ray!.....but Im still waiting mine.... Smile
Check your pms! Thanks Smile
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Quote:
On 2013-10-28 18:23, Mind Guerrilla wrote:
I'm late to the party. I just discovered this thread last night and I ordered my Codex today.

I just read the PDF. It's a clever idea. Smile

When I frist read the instruction, I laugh to myself because it was so darn COOL!

The person joins with the overall power of the mystery tomb. A book of beginnings and ends. What a concept!

This book that is NOT a book test has raw power that screams to be taken seriously.

Played light or dark, this book commands respect and total commitment of the performer to make this an unforgettable event for the sitter.

For those that are on the fence about buying this book, here is a simple thought.... Once they are all gone..... They are all gone!

Best
Ray
ZoOpDoG
View Profile
Veteran user
All the cool people have
311 Posts

Profile of ZoOpDoG
The cloths look really cool. When you first mentioned them I didn't get it - now that I see what you had in mind -- they look very cool!
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Quote:
On 2013-10-29 11:36, ZoOpDoG wrote:
The cloths look really cool. When you first mentioned them I didn't get it - now that I see what you had in mind -- they look very cool!

Thank you for saying it looks cool.

The cloth really looks nice lying next to the book. I really am digging the book!

Ray
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » C0DEX V3NEFICIUM (19 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8~9~10~11~12..23~24~25 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL