The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » C0DEX V3NEFICIUM (19 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..8..11..14..17..20..23~24~25 [Next]
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
There are so many things that can be done with the idea around this book. What I mean is that you can add on to the book by doing other things. If you have been talking about a passed one, (I will not go into detail) then something as simply as The Bridge could be used to extend the process. Or another psychic things.

The more that I think about the theme of this book, I can see other things that would turn this into an amazing item.

Ray
bobbyhasbun
View Profile
Loyal user
288 Posts

Profile of bobbyhasbun
Quote:
On 2013-10-02 15:57, MrWall wrote:
Strange, I was sure I read it somewhere.. Maybe I'm psychic after all. Who needs the book? Smile

Bryn.

That is actually very strange. I'm certain I didn't post it anywhere. Because you win the "guess how many books" contest that doesn't exist, send me a PM and I'll give you your prize Smile
bobbyhasbun
View Profile
Loyal user
288 Posts

Profile of bobbyhasbun
As of right now, all orders who received the email stating that their orders will ship within 24 hours (the first ten orderers) have shipped! All others, keep checking your email!
MrWall
View Profile
New user
Wished he had more than
99 Posts

Profile of MrWall
Quote:
On 2013-10-02 22:10, bobbyhasbun wrote:
Quote:
Strange, I was sure I read it somewhere.. Maybe I'm psychic after all. Who needs the book? Smile

Bryn.

That is actually very strange. I'm certain I didn't post it anywhere. Because you win the "guess how many books" contest that doesn't exist, send me a PM and I'll give you your prize Smile

Maybe I dreamed it. 100 does seem de rigueur with limited edition books so maybe it was that. Not knocking it, far from it. I like the idea that certain items are collectible.

I'm all over that. Do I win a book that doesn't exist as well? Cool. How limited edition would that be..? Ha Smile

Bryn.
bobbyhasbun
View Profile
Loyal user
288 Posts

Profile of bobbyhasbun
Quote:
On 2013-10-03 05:03, MrWall wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-10-02 22:10, bobbyhasbun wrote:
Quote:

Bryn.

Maybe I dreamed it. 100 does seem de rigueur with limited edition books so maybe it was that. Not knocking it, far from it. I like the idea that certain items are collectible.

I'm all over that. Do I win a book that doesn't exist as well? Cool. How limited edition would that be..? Ha Smile

Bryn.

No non-existent book, but a discount if you decide to order one! We can work something out if you already have ordered one... Let me know.
MrWall
View Profile
New user
Wished he had more than
99 Posts

Profile of MrWall
Nooooo. I was holding out my cash for Doppleganger, but this looks very interesting indeed also. My powers are weakening..
Very kind my friend, I will PM you when I can distract the missus and throw her off the scent. Smile

Bryn.
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
I think you should give Godzilla,a discount! Smile
His first post,created about ten bumps on this thread,including this one ! lol
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
bobbyhasbun
View Profile
Loyal user
288 Posts

Profile of bobbyhasbun
All instructions (a 17 page PDF) are being sent out within the next 48 hours. Check your spam folders if they aren't showing up, otherwise pm or email me.
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Well doggy!

That is cool to know.

Ray
jesse_james_mcguire
View Profile
Regular user
172 Posts

Profile of jesse_james_mcguire
I already got mine! That didn't take long to get to me.. Man is bobby on the ball or what.. Thanks for the great book test sir!
jesse_james_mcguire
View Profile
Regular user
172 Posts

I already got mine! That didn't take long to get to me.. Man is bobby on the ball or what.. Thanks for the great book test sir!
MrWall
View Profile
New user
Wished he had more than
99 Posts

Profile of MrWall
I think I speak for almost everyone awaiting to pull the trigger on this.. REVIEW!! Smile

Bryn.
Mind_Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
The Sunshine State USA
1252 Posts

Profile of Mind_Magic
I would like to have the Latin version of the book.
piyuyu
View Profile
Veteran user
308 Posts

Profile of piyuyu
Quote:
On 2013-10-04 06:17, MrWall wrote:
I think I speak for almost everyone awaiting to pull the trigger on this.. REVIEW!! Smile

Bryn.

I second that. Even though I already jumped the gun and ordered mine, a review would still be nice!
jesse_james_mcguire
View Profile
Regular user
172 Posts

My thoughts on this

visually speaking, it's beautiful. Lots of nice filigree and fonts; the snake page is haunting my eyes! The aging is very nice. It looks very believably old and sun-stained. As far as the method goes: BRILLIANT. It's probably what most people are expecting; it's what I expected. But, it's so well disguised that you can have them go through the short "process" that tells YOU the info, NOT reveal their thought of date, and they'd still be totally satisfied. It's the only application of this classic method that's THAT justified; they actually want to do it because there's a good reason to go through and do it and they get something out of it. Great, great, great!
bobbyhasbun
View Profile
Loyal user
288 Posts

Profile of bobbyhasbun
Quote:
On 2013-10-04 10:28, jesse_james_mcguire wrote:
My thoughts on this

visually speaking, it's beautiful. Lots of nice filigree and fonts; the snake page is haunting my eyes! The aging is very nice. It looks very believably old and sun-stained. As far as the method goes: BRILLIANT. It's probably what most people are expecting; it's what I expected. But, it's so well disguised that you can have them go through the short "process" that tells YOU the info, NOT reveal their thought of date, and they'd still be totally satisfied. It's the only application of this classic method that's THAT justified; they actually want to do it because there's a good reason to go through and do it and they get something out of it. Great, great, great!
I'm glad you like it! Let me
Know if you have any questions!
jesse_james_mcguire
View Profile
Regular user
172 Posts

So I performed this today for the first time.. (It's really easy to do if you know the method.)
only thing I added was using a peak to get a name so I could reveal a name, date, ect..
I will admit that my performance was not that great due to only giving this a test run on a coworker at lunch, so I was pressed for time.. This is an effect that can take up to 15 min if you do it correctly.. Mostly I would like to stress I feel this is not a Magic Trick...This is real deal, and you need to do it slowly and have some added cold reading skills to really kill with it..

to make a long story short.. My performance sucked but the reveal of the information had my coworker call me the devil and ask me all day long how the hell I got all the info.. Now he thinks I have been data mining on him..

Also I have been doing witches Alm since it appeared, and have never had as strong of a reaction, so I'm ditching witches.

I wish you wouldn't have put this out bobby.. And sorry this post has no format or structure but I'm at work trying to not get caught on the Café.... Speed typing!
piyuyu
View Profile
Veteran user
308 Posts

Profile of piyuyu
Thanks for sharing, I'm more excited about this now.
bobbyhasbun
View Profile
Loyal user
288 Posts

Profile of bobbyhasbun
Quote:
On 2013-10-05 05:31, jesse_james_mcguire wrote:
So I performed this today for the first time.. (It's really easy to do if you know the method.)
only thing I added was using a peak to get a name so I could reveal a name, date, ect..
I will admit that my performance was not that great due to only giving this a test run on a coworker at lunch, so I was pressed for time.. This is an effect that can take up to 15 min if you do it correctly.. Mostly I would like to stress I feel this is not a Magic Trick...This is real deal, and you need to do it slowly and have some added cold reading skills to really kill with it..

to make a long story short.. My performance sucked but the reveal of the information had my coworker call me the devil and ask me all day long how the hell I got all the info.. Now he thinks I have been data mining on him..

Also I have been doing witches Alm since it appeared, and have never had as strong of a reaction, so I'm ditching witches.

I wish you wouldn't have put this out bobby.. And sorry this post has no format or structure but I'm at work trying to not get caught on the Café.... Speed typing!
thanks for the kind words. However, witches almanac is an incredible, beautiful prop and I use it occasionally. They're two totally different things and it's not fair to compare. I'm very happy you got a good reaction, though!!!
bobbyhasbun
View Profile
Loyal user
288 Posts

Profile of bobbyhasbun
Quote:
On 2013-10-05 06:42, bobbyhasbun wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-10-05 05:31, jesse_james_mcguire wrote:

thanks for the kind words. However, witches almanac is an incredible, beautiful prop and I use it occasionally. They're two totally different things and it's not fair to compare. I'm very happy you got a good reaction, though!!!
As far as the cold reading skills, it's nice but really not necessary. The book provides the cold reading for you!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » C0DEX V3NEFICIUM (19 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..8..11..14..17..20..23~24~25 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL