We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » C0DEX V3NEFICIUM (19 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10~11~12~13~14..23~24~25 [Next]
jesse_james_mcguire
View Profile
Regular user
172 Posts

Profile of jesse_james_mcguire
@ Ray...

Have you given the cloth a test run on a so called LAYMAN?
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Quote:
On 2013-11-05 05:25, jesse_james_mcguire wrote:
@ Ray...

Have you given the cloth a test run on a so called LAYMAN?

Yes I have.

Once I did the book part, I lit a candle and turn off the lights. When I open the cloth it looked so cool washed in the candle light. I laid my pendulum on the cloth and then asked them to connect with the cloth. They were really into doing this.

Give the cloth respect and the sitters will respect it. They have NEVER seen anything like this. Once the connection to the cloth is made, you have them! No turning back now! As in anything you do, you just don't unroll or unfold the cloth and say, "OK, now do this and do that." If you treat the cloth as if it is a real oracle then your sitter will also. Simple as that.

Ray
bobbyhasbun
View Profile
Loyal user
280 Posts

Profile of bobbyhasbun
"Beautiful! Can't wait to get mine!" Smile
Dr. Van Van Mojo
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of Dr. Van Van Mojo
Any update on the latest batch of books? Really looking forward to getting mine.
bobbyhasbun
View Profile
Loyal user
280 Posts

Profile of bobbyhasbun
Quote:
On 2013-11-05 20:51, Dr. Van Van Mojo wrote:
Any update on the latest batch of books? Really looking forward to getting mine.
All new updates have been sent out approximately 30 min ago. If you didn't get it, check your spam folder. Otherwise, PM me Smile
Dr. Van Van Mojo
View Profile
Special user
570 Posts

Profile of Dr. Van Van Mojo
Got it, thanks!
MagiChrisMitch
View Profile
Special user
786 Posts

Profile of MagiChrisMitch
Quote:
On 2013-11-05 21:36, Dr. Van Van Mojo wrote:
Got it, thanks!

+1. Really looking forward to this!
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Are,we on the last 25 run yet ?
Any,other copies coming to 'Monster Island' ? Smile
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
MrWall
View Profile
New user
Wished he had more than
99 Posts

Profile of MrWall
Mine is number 67 and it isn't back to Bobby for aging yet. Another couple of days apparently.
I think the final batch of 25 is yet to be made once this 3rd batch of 25 is done (and sold presumably).
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3222 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
Bobby just sent you a pm, thanks
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Here is a cloth that I did for someone.

ray
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
I like the wrist at the edge of cloth,better!
But,that is just my opinion!
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Quote:
On 2013-11-07 19:14, Godzilla wrote:
I like the wrist at the edge of cloth,better!
But,that is just my opinion!

The job isn't' finish. I am just showing the cloth before it has been sewn.

I have to give the person sewing extra long edges so that the cloth can be made to the size that is needed.

Ray
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Quote:
On 2013-11-07 18:46, Magical Dimensions wrote:
Here is a cloth that I did for someone.

OK,I read this and thought it was finished!
So,the wrist will be at the edge,then?
Crossroads Mystic
View Profile
Elite user
Rapid City, SD
498 Posts

Profile of Crossroads Mystic
Looks great to me. I like the palms not going right to the edge. All a matter of personal opinion.
~Gavin
...from whose bourne,

no traveler returns...

Formerly Mr.Skin

facebook.com/CrossroadsMystic
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
Is it really true, per the quote below, that "nothing is written or spoken..."? I want NO exposure on this thread, but just wanted to get clarification on this particular matter. Thanks!

Regards,
Mike

Quote:
On 2013-10-01 00:19, RandyScott wrote:
A few weeks ago, two guys did a bizarre magic lecture at the local SAM meeting. Everything they did was fantastic! One of the guys performed an incredible effect with an old book, and the magician he performed it for was literally brought to tears! After the lecture, I approached him in regards to the book and he told me it was actually a product he had developed. Apparently, he had made it for himself and after people caught wind of it they asked him to make some for them, so he decided to do a really limited release online. I gave him my email and he said he’d let me know as soon as they were available.

They are now available at http://www.codex-arcana.com in themajor arcana section. They look so beautiful in person and for it to make a fellow magician cry says a lot. He had the magician/spectator think of someone of importance to him that has passed away (one of the darker routines that can be done) and proceeded to, with nothing written or spoken (book-test style), reveal information about his loved one. He was “drawn” to one fortune in the book. After he read it, Joe (the spectator) started getting teary-eyed. When he revealed not only the accurate reading about the person but then their date of birth as well, the tears started flowing and afterwards that guy put in an order for one, too.

Mine just got to me and I couldn’t be happier. They’re all handmade and look really nice. The artwork on the pages is great, too.
Check this out...You'll be glad you did.
MrWall
View Profile
New user
Wished he had more than
99 Posts

Profile of MrWall
Mike, it is all true. Once you have handed the book to the spectator and explained what it is you want them to do, that is it.
From then on you can sit back (in silence if you like) and just let the spec do the 'werk'. Once they have done this, you know all you need to know. From then on you can dress it up however you like before giving them the big reveal. Or not. That is also up to you.
There is no writing required either before, during or after the effect / reading.

Hope this helps.
docdazzal
View Profile
Veteran user
San Tan Valley, AZ
344 Posts

Profile of docdazzal
Mike...I have to say that this Codex is as close to a real magic book / effect that you'll ever use. This item is really as clean as described...

Continued Success,
Dr. Dan
Dr. Dan
Psychic & Paranormal Entertainment
www.drdanandco.com
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
How are performances going with this ?

Anyone,going with the 7 keys?

Gettum gone,so I can get the last copy!!! LOL
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
If a spectator knows that the performer's goal is to extract the spectator's birthdate, will it lessen the impact? In other words, is the whole routining behind this done with the premise that the reveal is a complete surprise? Or, is the spectator informed that the purpose of the performance is to be able to have the "book communicate the birthday"? I appreciate your thoughts on this.

Regards,
Mike
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » C0DEX V3NEFICIUM (19 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10~11~12~13~14..23~24~25 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL