We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » C0DEX V3NEFICIUM (19 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19~20~21~22~23~24~25 [Next]
spookyone
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
282 Posts

Profile of spookyone
Quote:
On 2014-02-20 19:37, bobbyhasbun wrote:
@TimonK- Will do Smile Had quite a few last minute submissions (thankfully)... I'll add yours in tonight. @Spookyone- Thanks for the interest! They sold for $109 shipped in the US and $119 everywhere else. No plans to reprint at the moment but that's tentative.

Sounds reasonable, thanks for the response. Perhaps one day you'll do a reprint and I'll be lucky enough to purchase one.
Perkins
View Profile
Special user
910 Posts

Profile of Perkins
I had been on the fringes of hope for a reprint as well.
Mind illusionist
View Profile
Special user
Australia
949 Posts

Profile of Mind illusionist
Quote:
On , bobbyhasbun wrote:

The axe isn't completely sharpened Smile Like I said- it's tentative. I really am trying to figure out a way to make it work. Don't lose hope yet! The biggest obstacle is making it different enough to not offend first edition owners. And the changes have to be justified by more than just "for the sake of change".
[/quote]

I respect this decision, and as a first edition owner I have to admit I like the exclusiveness Smile

Keep up the good work bobby!
ZoOpDoG
View Profile
Veteran user
All the cool people have
311 Posts

Profile of ZoOpDoG
Still love this book. I will definitly get another version if it is released and different!
TimonK
View Profile
Veteran user
Amsterdam
364 Posts

Profile of TimonK
Hey there people,

for anyone interested in buying a copy of the C0DEX:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......rum=76&0

All the best,

Timon
"But overcome space, and all we have left is Here. Overcome time, and all we have left is Now. And in the middle of Here and Now, don't you think that we might see each other once or twice?"
- Richard Bach, 'Jonathan Livingston Seagull'

www.timonkrause.com
Daisydog
View Profile
Regular user
196 Posts

Profile of Daisydog
Very fortunate to have just picked up a second hand one of these books. Blooming brilliant stuff. Really nice effect, I have told Bobby to crack on and bring out a 2nd edition. I have put my name down for one if he chooses to release it. It even passed the wife test!!
Brynmore14
View Profile
Inner circle
The Séance Chamber
1812 Posts

Profile of Brynmore14
We need some folks to come up with some alternate handlings for Bobby H to put in the updated instructions pdf. I've sent him a couple of ideas for using CV with some other effects and some other gems. If Bobby gets some more ideas then we will all benefit from the updated handlings. It will be a CV forum in a pdf.
Darkness
View Profile
Inner circle
1475 Posts

Profile of Darkness
Brynmore14 good idea for sure as this book is one of the better ones out there. Your contribution is really good. It's so different and interesting and that's what its all about.
Brynmore14
View Profile
Inner circle
The Séance Chamber
1812 Posts

Profile of Brynmore14
Thanks Darkness Smile
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1563 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
FYI - Codex V for sale down below for anyone looking for one of these awesome books....... ( not mine )

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=76
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3222 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
How can I get the updated pdf?
bobbyhasbun
View Profile
Loyal user
280 Posts

Profile of bobbyhasbun
Hi Luca! I never got enough material but if you shoot me an email, I'll email you back a couple of cool routines. I guess I can compile them into a (very small) PDF. Until then, I'll just send you the file that was sent to me. Thanks again for your support!
Brynmore14
View Profile
Inner circle
The Séance Chamber
1812 Posts

Profile of Brynmore14
Bobby,

Even a small pdf would be awesome.

Brynmore
bobbyhasbun
View Profile
Loyal user
280 Posts

Profile of bobbyhasbun
Quote:
On Jul 11, 2014, Brynmore14 wrote:
Bobby,

Even a small pdf would be awesome.

Brynmore

Great! I'll get on it. You and Timon had some exceptional ideas. I think it'll be a 3 or 4 item PDF at best.
Brynmore14
View Profile
Inner circle
The Séance Chamber
1812 Posts

Profile of Brynmore14
Timon's routine is beautiful. So well crafted.
cbusch55
View Profile
Elite user
423 Posts

Profile of cbusch55
Count me in on that
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1563 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
I would also love to have an updated pdf no matter how small it is, was lucky enough to obtain a CV 2nd hand & love it !
Daisydog
View Profile
Regular user
196 Posts

Profile of Daisydog
Me too! It's great fun to perform. I've still not told anyone when they're going to die!!!
Silvertongue
View Profile
Inner circle
One day I will die leaving behind
2424 Posts

Profile of Silvertongue
Hi I also bought a copy on the dark market because they had been sold out for a while. I got very lucky. This is a great effect and I would also love to see what others have come up with presentation wise. Thanks.
For as long as space exists,
And living beings remain in cyclic existence,
For that long, may I too remain,
to dispel the sufferings of the world.
-Shantideva

Engaging in the Conduct of a Bodhisattva
bobbyhasbun
View Profile
Loyal user
280 Posts

Profile of bobbyhasbun
Brynmore is helping me compile/edit the PDF. Thanks again for the interest guys. There won't be a lot of material in the PDF but it will all be top quality. To all of you who purchased it second-hand, send me a PM with your email address. Thanks!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » C0DEX V3NEFICIUM (19 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19~20~21~22~23~24~25 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL