The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » C0DEX V3NEFICIUM (19 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6..10..13..16..19..22..23~24~25 [Next]
bobbyhasbun
View Profile
Loyal user
279 Posts

Profile of bobbyhasbun
Quote:
On 2013-10-06 20:24, Mr.Skin wrote:
Ok, I'm in. Sounds too good to pass up and grandma doesn't really need her medication. Smile
Now, for the waiting.
~Gavin
Poor grandma! Haha. The waiting shouldn't be too bad, I just finished the first step of aging your book. Just an FYI to everyone: There are only a handful of books left. After that, the second half will be released but it'll take a week or two for the books to be made (they're hand made). THEN I will age them (another 6-8 days). I'll have a preorder option on the site at the point when these run out. The next batch is just another batch, they'll be IDENTICAL. These will
not be a second edition but the second batch of the same edition. No difference whatsoever.
Bard
View Profile
Loyal user
223 Posts

Profile of Bard
Quote:
On 2013-10-04 06:05, jesse_james_mcguire wrote:
I already got mine! That didn't take long to get to me.. Man is bobby on the ball or what.. Thanks for the great book test sir!

But it's NOT a "Book Test". . . it's a book with magickle powers and the ability to discern personal information and potentially even more (based on how the ad reads).

Book Tests involve you knowing information on a given page randomly chosen; a clairvoyant type challenge in most instances.

I've yet to see this book and I find it refreshing that Bobby is limiting the number released, I wish more people would work this way (provided they send me a copy of the really cool stuff). I do several different birthday & zodiac type routines and hope to add this one to the mix but for my Seance programs.
bobbyhasbun
View Profile
Loyal user
279 Posts

Profile of bobbyhasbun
Quote:
On 2013-10-07 01:51, Bard wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-10-04 06:05, jesse_james_mcguire wrote:
I already got mine! That didn't take long to get to me.. Man is bobby on the ball or what.. Thanks for the great book test sir!

But it's NOT a "Book Test". . . it's a book with magickle powers and the ability to discern personal information and potentially even more (based on how the ad reads).

Book Tests involve you knowing information on a given page randomly chosen; a clairvoyant type challenge in most instances.

I've yet to see this book and I find it refreshing that Bobby is limiting the number released, I wish more people would work this way (provided they send me a copy of the really cool stuff). I do several different birthday & zodiac type routines and hope to add this one to the mix but for my Seance programs.
I think people are used to calling effects with books "book tests", but you're right. It's not a book test at all.
Roni
View Profile
Elite user
405 Posts

Profile of Roni
My My My...There is so much positive talk around this book that I could not wait any longer! Every day, twice or more a day somebody is saying how wonderful this book is! All this is more that I can bare! Like a wounded animal I pounced and ordered my own copy! Now the trouble is that I have to wait yet again! Wait for it to be aged than wait for it to be shipped to the UK. This is all too much!! I can't do the waiting game any more! lets hope they will hurry up and send the book before I have a nervous break down!
I am hoping to write a review soon after I will get it.
Cheers for now
Roni
bobbyhasbun
View Profile
Loyal user
279 Posts

Profile of bobbyhasbun
Quote:
On 2013-10-07 03:52, Roni wrote:
My My My...There is so much positive talk around this book that I could not wait any longer! Every day, twice or more a day somebody is saying how wonderful this book is! All this is more that I can bare! Like a wounded animal I pounced and ordered my own copy! Now the trouble is that I have to wait yet again! Wait for it to be aged than wait for it to be shipped to the UK. This is all too much!! I can't do the waiting game any more! lets hope they will hurry up and send the book before I have a nervous break down!
I am hoping to write a review soon after I will get it.
Cheers for now
Roni
Thanks for the kind words, Roni! That means a lot coming from you. Your order is in the process of aging. I have 6-8 days on the website but I try to do it much quicker for everyone.
Crossroads Mystic
View Profile
Elite user
Rapid City, SD
498 Posts

Profile of Crossroads Mystic
Quote:
On 2013-10-07 00:24, bobbyhasbun wrote:
The waiting shouldn't be too bad, I just finished the first step of aging your book.

:)

Should I be looking for the PDF already or do you send that after you ship the book?

~Gavin
...from whose bourne,

no traveler returns...

Formerly Mr.Skin

facebook.com/CrossroadsMystic
bobbyhasbun
View Profile
Loyal user
279 Posts

Profile of bobbyhasbun
Quote:
On 2013-10-07 10:35, Mr.Skin wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-10-07 00:24, bobbyhasbun wrote:
The waiting shouldn't be too bad, I just finished the first step of aging your book.

:)

Should I be looking for the PDF already or do you send that after you ship the book?

~Gavin
I'm revising it with a great idea by a customer and Ill have them all sent out later today!
Crossroads Mystic
View Profile
Elite user
Rapid City, SD
498 Posts

Profile of Crossroads Mystic
If you're not carefully, you're going to win the award for best customer service in magic.
~Gavin
...from whose bourne,

no traveler returns...

Formerly Mr.Skin

facebook.com/CrossroadsMystic
bobbyhasbun
View Profile
Loyal user
279 Posts

Profile of bobbyhasbun
Quote:
On 2013-10-07 11:20, Mr.Skin wrote:
If you're not carefully, you're going to win the award for best customer service in magic.
~Gavin
That would be a wonderful award to win! Smile Glad you're happy. Revised PDFs going out later today to every paid customer.
bobbyhasbun
View Profile
Loyal user
279 Posts

Profile of bobbyhasbun
All revised PDFs have been sent. If you have ordered and not recieved it, check your spam folders. Otherwise, send me a PM or email me at bobbyhasbun@yahoo.com
Roni
View Profile
Elite user
405 Posts

Profile of Roni
I have received it. Reading through it I understand why magicians are raving about this book. I think I'll buy 2 so I can perform it in Stereo Smile
Did I say I can't wait? That was such a long time ago...
Cheers
Roni
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
I have read the instruction three times and am REALLY digging this. As others have already said, this is not a book test, it is something much greater. OH, the stories that can be told about this strange living book. Yes, I said living book. I have never seen anything like this. The sitter don't just look through the book of knowing, they become one with it. They connect in an amazing way that if framed correctly, would put a little chill up their spine.

This book of the beginning and end of a sitters life screams to be taken seriously by those lucky enough to interact with the pages. I can see that palmistry, the pendulum and numerology becoming a MAJOR event when used with this mystery tome from days best forgotten. That is, if one wanted to include these tools to enhance the ambience of the sitter's experience.

I even thought of a little add on to include so that the sitter feels safe from any evil force that the book might contain.

Best
Ray
bobbyhasbun
View Profile
Loyal user
279 Posts

Profile of bobbyhasbun
Thanks so much Roni and Ray! I spent such a long time developing this that it means a lot to hear that!
Mind illusionist
View Profile
Special user
Australia
949 Posts

Profile of Mind illusionist
Hey Bobby, I sent you a PM with questions, please respond to it when you can! thanks!
Mind illusionist
View Profile
Special user
Australia
949 Posts

Profile of Mind illusionist
Hey Bobby, I sent you a PM with questions, please respond to it when you can! thanks!
bobbyhasbun
View Profile
Loyal user
279 Posts

Profile of bobbyhasbun
Quote:
On 2013-10-08 10:42, Mind illusionist wrote:
PM sent. Thanks for your interest.
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
This looks and sounds fantastic! Too good an opportunity to miss out on, I think. Plus I've been hearing some very positive things about it from other performers, seems to be creating a bit of a stir - in the best possible sense! Smile
Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
bobbyhasbun
View Profile
Loyal user
279 Posts

Profile of bobbyhasbun
Quote:
On 2013-10-08 18:43, Voodini wrote:
This looks and sounds fantastic! Too good an opportunity to miss out on, I think. Plus I've been hearing some very positive things about it from other performers, seems to be creating a bit of a stir - in the best possible sense! Smile
That means a lot coming from you, Paul. Thanks!!
Roni
View Profile
Elite user
405 Posts

Profile of Roni
Mr. Voodini
I am waiting for my copy of the book! Or better still I can't wait any longer.........
Cheers Paul
Roni
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Quote:
On 2013-10-09 17:53, Roni wrote:
Mr. Voodini
I am waiting for my copy of the book! Or better still I can't wait any longer.........
Cheers Paul
Roni

Hey Roni - are you waiting for a book from me? Let me know. I sent you the Victorian Academy of Magick book months ago! Or is it this book you're waiting for?? Smile
Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » C0DEX V3NEFICIUM (19 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6..10..13..16..19..22..23~24~25 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL