The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Stage version of Free Will by Gregg Webb (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gregg webb
View Profile
Inner circle
1564 Posts

Profile of gregg webb
I came up with this presentation of Free Will which is a dealer item, and is a three way prediction. But, it goes back to Greater Magic. Charles Reynolds and Doug Edwards and myself have published versions wherein any three objects can be used, not necessarily hidden in a marked bag or anything. Just out in view and do the trick. Well, out of that grew this idea of mine to do the feat large and all you need is a chair, a written prediction, and a volunteer guy, and three (lovely) ladies from the audience to play the roles of the three objects. The chair plays the part of the object that is placed in a bag or box. Here one of the ladies gets to sit on the chair. One lady ends up holding the guy's hand who is the volunteer, and one of the ladies is holding YOUR hand. The prediction is true, and would read something like "Jane is sitting in the chair, I am holding Mary's hand, and you are holding Rose's hand". I think it is quite a lot on stage to look at, and is good mental magic, and you can even borrow the chair from the venue, so you only need the piece of paper and marker to write the prediction. This is original with me, as far as I'm aware, but have shared it with 5 or 6 workers. These things get around and also "Great minds think alike...independent thinking etc." Be the first to actually use this in a big setting. Look up the trick. Go from there. Regards, Gregg Webb
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Stage version of Free Will by Gregg Webb (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL