The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » THE HAUNTED DOLL - ROGUE AND SYSTEM 6 (11 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6~7~8~9~10..16..21..26..31..36..38~39~40 [Next]
r99h
View Profile
Loyal user
Southampton, UK
257 Posts

Profile of r99h
Quote:
On 2013-11-01 10:29, Devontemagic wrote:
ATTENTION: International Pre Sales, We thank you for your patience as you know it took us a little longer than expected, but you will still be receiving before the actual Sale Dates. (Shhh! we may be slipped in a little something something extra for you guys Smile "Those who act fast, laugh last" - Totally made this up

Alex DLF : Don't worry Alex we've got you covered, you'll receive a notification later today Smile

Decomposed : Standard Free shipping Is about 3-5 But A little secret is (we do surprise upgrades to 2 days * when possible

Stephen Young : Hang tight for your two little guys, ...having a back up is great as we don't know if this Doll become limited edition (due to the Handmade process)

And Lastly,

SociallyAwkwardPenguin: In context what I was saying about piracy is that Many Companies, like Vanishing Inc, Murphy's, and ourselves have invested in coding each download with hidden watermarks, that allow traceable links to the purchaser. The point I wanted to make, was intended to explain why Downloads/ Streaming are not necessarily "less expensive" than DVDs. But you are right, in this case even if it did get pirated, you would still need the doll Smile . Not sure if we would go as far as posting it up on Torrent sites, I genuinely believe that it will reach its intended audience with word of mouth.

Love, Hugs and Applesauce

- Devonte

I assume idiots who put stuff up on torrent sites have the ability to copy DVDs to avi files (or similar). So then surely a watermarked & traceable download file is better protection than an unprotected DVD?

Or am I missing something?

Rich
oly92
View Profile
New user
Paris (FRANCE)
83 Posts

Profile of oly92
I received a notification email on monday. I hope to get it at least in the beginning of next week.
I can't wait!

Olivier
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11911 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
ORDERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stephen: COngratulations on your new edition of twins! Sure both mom and babies will be doing fine!
Alex DLF
View Profile
Inner circle
1720 Posts

Profile of Alex DLF
Quote:
On 2013-11-01 10:29, Devontemagic wrote:
ATTENTION: International Pre Sales, We thank you for your patience as you know it took us a little longer than expected, but you will still be receiving before the actual Sale Dates. (Shhh! we may be slipped in a little something something extra for you guys Smile "Those who act fast, laugh last" - Totally made this up

Alex DLF : Don't worry Alex we've got you covered, you'll receive a notification later today Smile

Wow, can't wait for my notification AND the little surprise Smile You guys rocks !
Get yourself the Flap Cards guide : http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/4435

Make sure to check my review website, new reviews coming every week ! http://lesavisdalexis.wix.com/reviews
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Quote:
On 2013-10-31 16:01, Devontemagic wrote:
Keep in Mind that this is not ONLY a great Halloween effect but a great effect in almost any event

Agreed. Like the haunted key, etc. these can be used year round!
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11911 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Yeah they can Zombie, I forgot to use my Haunted Key this year. Really compliments silverware and coin bends.

Got my confirm today. Curious also about the surprise!
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3934 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Got my confirmation as well.
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5196 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
You guys are going to love this.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
SIX
View Profile
Inner circle
New York City
1769 Posts

Profile of SIX
Hey Guys!

Some people who got confirmations please note that your orders may have shipped earlier, with everything going on we just never had a chance to update the system, some people may have shipped upon confirmation, but as of today, all orders are out of the door, even recent ones.

Just finishing up the last of them now, yay! You guys will love this and thanks for all of the support.

I went as far as to skip class today to finish these! Woo-hoo!

Keep Shake'n and Bake'n,

Six
Alex DLF
View Profile
Inner circle
1720 Posts

Profile of Alex DLF
I might be in the last one so Smile

Make sure to check my review website, new reviews coming every week ! http://lesavisdalexis.wix.com/reviews
mndude
View Profile
Special user
743 Posts

Profile of mndude
"as one of the spectators goes to grab the doll from the stranger's hand, a scream is heard more deafening than the Bansee, sending shivers up everyone's spine & nearly gives the intruding audience member a heart-attack"

It screams?
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11911 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Quote:
On 2013-11-02 15:05, mndude wrote:
"as one of the spectators goes to grab the doll from the stranger's hand, a scream is heard more deafening than the Bansee, sending shivers up everyone's spine & nearly gives the intruding audience member a heart-attack"

It screams?

Words to live by,,,,,errr, live by. Or what we all feed on. I will make mine scream even if it does not have a button.
SIX
View Profile
Inner circle
New York City
1769 Posts

Profile of SIX
Hey guys, today is the OFFICIAL REALESE, YAY! Smile
Alex DLF
View Profile
Inner circle
1720 Posts

Profile of Alex DLF
Still no confirmation.. Smile

I know guys that each one is made by hand, that it may take some time to get the DVD's but what is the point to preorder it if it isn't shipped before the release date ?.. I don't want to be rude because I can imagine the work that have been out into this but I'm a little bit disappointed with the service. Maybe because I really want this doll now but it's been a week since I ordered it.

SIX
View Profile
Inner circle
New York City
1769 Posts

Profile of SIX
Quote:
On 2013-11-04 14:54, Alex DLF wrote:
Still no confirmation.. Smile

I know guys that each one is made by hand, that it may take some time to get the DVD's but what is the point to preorder it if it isn't shipped before the release date ?.. I don't want to be rude because I can imagine the work that have been out into this but I'm a little bit disappointed with the service. Maybe because I really want this doll now but it's been a week since I ordered it.

Alex, not to worry, because of the amount of orders, it was almost impossible for us to manage the confirmations with the shipping and packaging without adding a couple of days delay in getting them out the dorr. Every single order was sent out last week, as it was our main priority to get it out faster. Unfortunately we had to sacrifice something to increase spead, and that was the confirmations, some were sent and some werent. It just took so long, to print and ship, then come back and manually type in every single orders tracking or confirmation.

Sorry about this, but the good news yoru dvd is on the way. Message me if you need more details about your specefic order, I just have tons of receipts with random locations and numbers to sift through lol

Thanks!

Six
Alex DLF
View Profile
Inner circle
1720 Posts

Profile of Alex DLF
Don't worry, I'm way to impatient Smile

I know how hard is to send every single order and I'm looking forward to get this little beauty !

Thanks for your reactivity SIX, I will definately order again at your website !

SIX
View Profile
Inner circle
New York City
1769 Posts

Profile of SIX
Quote:
On 2013-11-04 15:24, Alex DLF wrote:
Don't worry, I'm way to impatient Smile

I know how hard is to send every single order and I'm looking forward to get this little beauty !

Thanks for your reactivity SIX, I will definately order again at your website !

Thanks Alex!! :-D
nonvpro
View Profile
Inner circle
1844 Posts

Profile of nonvpro
Just received mine today. Great service and even better product.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11911 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Mine arrived also. Fast shipping, great improvement over Okito and DVD was outstanding.

One funny note, the music during one of the performances sounded like the very same music producers chose during of my TV performances of the Okito.

The HD, is much better made, the gimmick is very well concealed and great bonus ideas on the DVD! And its made out of wood and will eventually decompose! I think I can safely say that no animals were harmed during the making of the doll.

Decomposing With My Doll
Devontemagic
View Profile
New user
New York
94 Posts

Profile of Devontemagic
UPDATE: All Orders have went out the door as of Yesterday (except for the orders made in the past several hours of course, they'll be sent today) We genuinely have to say that we have been humbled by the great responses of everyone and we AIM to have a winner like the Haunted Doll Every Single time. Even if it takes us several Months to find something that's worth putting out. That being Said. I have made several hints at (a special something) that we wanted to add into the Haunted Doll for those who waited so patiently. We are currently cross checking names, of those few people who Pre-Ordered but did not receive it before Halloween (Mostly International Buyers). In return We will be sending you a private Link either Via Email/ Café of one of Michael Six Muldoon's Creator of 6 by Six and Modern Triumph's UNRELEASED Effect. The Link will be for a Streaming Video Online, We will in fact be selling the streaming Video, in the next couple of months BUT those who waited patiently will receive it for Absolutely FREE of Charge. They Say Nothing is FREE, and your patience was your way of paying us Smile

NonVpro : Woohoo another winner, glad you like it...Welcome to the Darkside of Magic Smile

Decomposed : Happy your's got to you quickly and in tact. Happy to see our Haunted Doll introduced to your family Smile

Love, Hugs and Applesauce.

-Devonte
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » THE HAUNTED DOLL - ROGUE AND SYSTEM 6 (11 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6~7~8~9~10..16..21..26..31..36..38~39~40 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.24 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL