The Magic Café
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Name of this trick? And where to find (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

View Profile
Inner circle
martinsburg west virginia
1676 Posts

Profile of mystre71
A Long time ago I seen a routine that used a wand that was supposed to be hollow made of wood.
And you drop a little ball in one in of the wand and it came out the other end (To prove it was hallow)

The you did the routine which kinda reminded me of a cup and ball routine.
But you ended by having a spect. hold the wand in the middle and you pulled off both ends to show the wand was solid wooden rod.

Does anyone know what the name of theis trick is and where I can find it?

Walk around coin box work check it out here
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14062 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Daffy Doug to the rescue. I own one of those, and I use it often. It is called the solid tunnel wand. It is a quality prop made of a very hard material that I believe is lucite, and the little crocheted balls are red in color, and fit perfectly in the wand. The trick is no longer in production, though. Hasn't been for years.

I love the trick, and as I said, I use it often. If I were to consider selling it, the price would have to be right for such a fine illusion that I love to perform.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Name of this trick? And where to find (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.25 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL