We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » New levitation presentation....I think! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Richard Sherry
View Profile
Veteran user
Calgary, AB, Canada
313 Posts

Profile of Richard Sherry
Hello. My partner and I have been playing around for a bit on a new levitation presentation. It involves a typical chair suspension and a levitation.

How it appears to the audience is that we will be presenting the chair suspension. We changed it to pull away the chair under the head instead of under the feet and the person remains suspended. The chair is replaced and the audience thinks it is over but then the person on the board levitates off the board. It can also be performed without a backdrop. We have included 4 pictures linked below.

Does anyone know if this form of presentation has ever been done before?

Picture 1: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sherryandkr......ostream/
Picture 2: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sherryandkr......ostream/
Picture 3: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sherryandkr......ostream/
Picture 4: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sherryandkr......ostream/

Take care,
Richard
Craig Dickens
View Profile
Veteran user
368 Posts

Profile of Craig Dickens
e-mail at:magicaldickens@aol.com
Steven True
View Profile
Special user
Bonney Lake,WA
765 Posts

Profile of Steven True
Craig thank you for the link. That was beautiful. What I really liked was there was no loud rock music or barely dressed assistants. Seems like the old style is a thing of the past. I have often wanted to do a show of the old style. Nicely dressed magician and assistants. No really loud rock music and the old illusions like they were done back in my days.
Richard please let us know if you get your levitation off the ground, no pun intended. I would love to see it because it sounds like a great idea.

Steven
Steven True
View Profile
Special user
Bonney Lake,WA
765 Posts

Profile of Steven True
I just reread my post and I sounded completely against the newer style shows and acts. I am not against loud music all the time although I do like to see my assistants dressed and not showing a lot of skin but that is just me. I hope this made sense.

Steven
Steven True
View Profile
Special user
Bonney Lake,WA
765 Posts

Profile of Steven True
I just reread my post and I sounded completely against the newer style shows and acts. I am not against loud music all the time although I do like to see my assistants dressed and not showing a lot of skin but that is just me. I hope this made sense.

Steven
Steven True
View Profile
Special user
Bonney Lake,WA
765 Posts

Profile of Steven True

Steven
Steven True
View Profile
Special user
Bonney Lake,WA
765 Posts

Profile of Steven True
Craig thank you for the link. That was beautiful. What I really liked was there was no loud rock music or barely dressed assistants. Seems like the old style is a thing of the past. I have often wanted to do a show of the old style. Nicely dressed magician and assistants. No really loud rock music and the old illusions like they were done back in my days.
Richard please let us know if you get your levitation off the ground, no pun intended. I would love to see it because it sounds like a great idea.

Steven
Chris Stolz
View Profile
Inner circle
Mississauga, Ontario
1958 Posts

Profile of Chris Stolz
Is there an echo?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » New levitation presentation....I think! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL