We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Review request: Hofzinser's Card Conjuring (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chris Michaels
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of Chris Michaels
Hi. Came across Hofzinser's Card Conjuring in e-book format. Wondering if anyone can give me some insight on this book. Thanks.

Chris
"penguin is the cheapest magic shop online" - some person I was talking to on AIM.
Dan Farmer
View Profile
Loyal user
Northern Nevada
235 Posts

Profile of Dan Farmer
Hi Chris,

The Hofzinser book you're referring to is actually in my public library. I checked it out some time ago and unfortunately I don't remember a whole lot about it. Here is what I do remember: it was an interesting glimpse at a lesser-known magical genius' thought process, the effects would require a lot of re-tooling to use, and I didn't feel that the book had half the impact of actualling learned the Hofzinser control's etc. that I learned from Al Ackerman...

-Dan (Random once a year post)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Review request: Hofzinser's Card Conjuring (1 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL