The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Key melt (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jonathan
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma
1223 Posts

Profile of Jonathan
The video on murphy's magic looks good, but only the bend is shown. If you have to PM me, that's fine, but I was wanting to know what the rest of the effect is like. I'm not impressed with the switch for the silver shifter at the end (very obvious in the video). Is this as good as it appears from the info given?

Thanks.

Jonathan Grant
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2876 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
Jonathan,

It is a little unclear from your post whether you are talking about Key Melt or Silver Shifter. Assuming you are talking about Key Melt, subsequent to its release someone gave Keith a great version that really looks like psychokinesis (there is another great version but it is using the key as a dowsing rod to find a card with a picture of a keyhole on it. This is magic not mentalism) with switches that are much cleaner (and easier)than anything in the instructions or on the ad video. The inventor of this great version? None other than Paul Harris. It is on Keith's website. I hope this helps.

Bill
Jonathan
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma
1223 Posts

Profile of Jonathan
So you would advise me to go ahead and purchase key melt and get Paul Harris's version? How would I do this?

Jonathan Grant
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2876 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
Harris's version/handling is free on Keith's website.
Jonathan
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma
1223 Posts

Profile of Jonathan
I see. What is the url?

Jonathan Grant
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2876 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Key melt (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL