The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » New David Blaine Any Card At Any Name video (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
John Raff M
View Profile
Loyal user
Republic of Ireland
233 Posts

Profile of John Raff M
Michael Zarek
View Profile
Special user
Sweden
912 Posts

Profile of Michael Zarek
I don't like him but this wasn't all that bad
Reader discretion is advised.
Cervier
View Profile
Inner circle
France
1212 Posts

Profile of Cervier
Good Smile
The setup is a bit long, but I like the casual way he st***ks the deck.
"A friend is someone who know you well but loves you anyway" H. Lauwick
The Lynx Deck, http://jmmaries.free.fr/cervier/
Grapheeteez, on GooglePlay
Telemos the peek envelope, on SkywardMagic
Telemos en Francais sur TheMysteryStore
doriancaudal
View Profile
Inner circle
1533 Posts

Profile of doriancaudal
Here is the whole video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jc8soAhOKE0
Hands-off ACAAN - freely chosen card and number : http://doriancaudal.wix.com/miracaan
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
1838 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
I liked how one person was so enthralled that he spent time texting.
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5944 Posts

Profile of george1953
For me its way too slow, got bored watching it.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
VernonOnCoins
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1875 Posts

Profile of VernonOnCoins
The man is in command. He isn't rushing for anyone; not performing like a monkey. He makes them wait for something special. His relaxed posture and voice creates atmosphere and suspense.

Sure he could talk faster, move faster, perform more routines in that period of time, but then he's just another salesman. We got enough of those in this racket.
Jeff Wassom
View Profile
Elite user
491 Posts

Profile of Jeff Wassom
Agree with VernonOnCoins, that was great, thanks for posting.
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1121 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
Quote:
On 2013-10-11 09:53, VernonOnCoins wrote:
The man is in command. He isn't rushing for anyone; not performing like a monkey. He makes them wait for something special. His relaxed posture and voice creates atmosphere and suspense.

Sure he could talk faster, move faster, perform more routines in that period of time, but then he's just another salesman. We got enough of those in this racket.

Awesome comment.

I just love watching people in their element, being themselves and that being ENOUGH to entertain crowds. Here in NY I've randomly had friends run into David Blaine and they've always said good things. He's apparently very "chill" in regular everyday life and easy to talk to (I understand that may not be everyone's experience but still nice to hear).
Mr Timothy Gray
View Profile
Veteran user
Rue d'Auseil
362 Posts

Profile of Mr Timothy Gray
Beautiful.
Yr. Obdt. Svt.,
Mr Timothy Gray

Specializing in the Occult Arts of Fortune Telling, Magic & Mediumship; Est. 1986
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Quote:
On 2013-10-11 09:53, VernonOnCoins wrote:

:applause: Smile Smile
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1022 Posts

Profile of rasp
Don't know what the problem is with some of you guys.

I thought he did a fantastic job, especially as you see him set the deck in front of them.

No nerves and cool as a cucumber............... Gets a BIG thumbs up from me!!!
Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2292 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
I've always been a fan of Blaine, hopefully always will be. Some don't like him, I can understand that but as long as it's for the right reasons. I'm a fan of metal music and as soon as any metal band gets I bit of credit or acknowledgement more so then the others, they all of a sudden suck because their not "underground" anymore, even know they've never changed musically. I feel this happens sometimes in other forms of entertainment such as magic. I thought the trick itself was great and was done in classic Blaine style. I must also agree with Cervier that the way he sets it up was great, thanks for sharing.

Darren.
Twitter @darjames
John Raff M
View Profile
Loyal user
Republic of Ireland
233 Posts

Profile of John Raff M
I too have always been a bit of a Blaine fan. The guy does his own thing. His effects, his pacing, his tone etc. suit him and him alone. Also the guy has clearly got balls on his balls and as some one said nerves of steel to openly set the deck up in front of them. Now THAT you can't buy for any price. Glad you guys liked the video.

Best,
John. Smile
Withnail
View Profile
Special user
974 Posts

Profile of Withnail
Quote:
On 2013-10-11 08:39, Cervier wrote:
Good Smile
The setup is a bit long, but I like the casual way he **************

I like the casual way you 'reveal' methods on a public forum
Yet again that oaf has destroyed my day
Jamie D
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2292 Posts

Profile of Jamie D
For those that care, looks like he's got a new special airing on November 19. Looking forward to it personally.

Darren
Twitter @darjames
matrose9
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of matrose9
Ill probably give it a watch despite the blaine stigma... I like him and think he's unique
rockmartian
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of rockmartian
That beast. I cant help but to feel like a kid again every time has something new. Thanks for sharing!
solarzar
View Profile
Regular user
Solarzar
109 Posts

Profile of solarzar
He's calm, he's poised and he creates anticipation leading to a big release. They will follow him anywhere. I loved it.

Just my thoughts, Solarzar
Solarzar
The Magic is within us!
www.Magic4Life.com
www.Solarzar.net
brehaut
View Profile
Inner circle
kentucky
2528 Posts

Profile of brehaut
Blaine is at the top of his game for what he does. I saw a lot of Chan in this performance.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » New David Blaine Any Card At Any Name video (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL