The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » New David Blaine Any Card At Any Name video (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
danielvm
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of danielvm
Hello everybody Smile

Can anyone tell me where I can find this effect, I love it, or isn't it released?

My first post btw ^^

Daniel
ko_brian
View Profile
Veteran user
340 Posts

Profile of ko_brian
Very good effect. Too long though!
Mr Timothy Gray
View Profile
Veteran user
Rue d'Auseil
362 Posts

Profile of Mr Timothy Gray
It's 3 minutes! How is that too long?

I'm past the point of carrying if it was any good or not, now. I want to know when 3 minutes became a long time.

Perhaps the world is moving too fast. I suppose this is what comes of living in a world of instant information. We've forgotten how to wait. We've forgotten how to be patient. We want it now now now. We can't take the time to be silent, attentive and present. We want what's coming. We want what's next.

Sit down for a minute, take a breath, think about a few things, and you'll find that a half hour has passed.

3 minutes is not a long time.

Give me a break.
Yr. Obdt. Svt.,
Mr Timothy Gray

Specializing in the Occult Arts of Fortune Telling, Magic & Mediumship; Est. 1986
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » New David Blaine Any Card At Any Name video (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL