The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Chrysler to Mexico? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Actually, it says much more about the performer. It always has.
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
817 Posts

Profile of acesover
Quote:
On 2013-10-15 05:19, mastermindreader wrote:
Okay, Lobo. Let's accept that it's satire. What is its point? That after years of illegal immigration into this country we have now "progressed" to having a non-white president?

This is an international forum. There are many Spanish speaking members here, including Mexicans, who are our peers in magic. Is this sort of racial stereotyping disguised as "satire" really necessary?


When wrong, losing, or beaten change the argument. Another law class 101.
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
230 Posts

Profile of balducci
Quote:
On 2013-10-15 10:08, acesover wrote:

Explanation of 6.

That this whole impossible senario will continue until there are so many white people in Mexico from the U.S. that there will be enough to have enough voting power to elect an exAmerican for president of Mexico by sheer number of illegal immigrants from the U.S. that have been given all sorts of benefits including amnesty and the right to vote along with their health care etc. that they will have enough votes to elect a Gringo as president. JEST

This is what I don't get. There are already more "whites" in Mexico now (as a percentage) than there are "blacks" in the United States. Besides which, AFAIK, Mexico has already had "white" Presidents. Anyway, I accept you were just jesting. Just seems to me that your set-up was off.
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Quote:
On 2013-10-15 14:45, acesover wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-10-15 05:19, mastermindreader wrote:
Okay, Lobo. Let's accept that it's satire. What is its point? That after years of illegal immigration into this country we have now "progressed" to having a non-white president?

This is an international forum. There are many Spanish speaking members here, including Mexicans, who are our peers in magic. Is this sort of racial stereotyping disguised as "satire" really necessary?


When wrong, losing, or beaten change the argument. Another law class 101.


Thanks for the tip. I'll keep that in mind should the situation ever arise.

:eek:
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
817 Posts

Profile of acesover
Quote:
On 2013-10-15 15:10, balducci wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-10-15 10:08, acesover wrote:

Explanation of 6.

That this whole impossible senario will continue until there are so many white people in Mexico from the U.S. that there will be enough to have enough voting power to elect an exAmerican for president of Mexico by sheer number of illegal immigrants from the U.S. that have been given all sorts of benefits including amnesty and the right to vote along with their health care etc. that they will have enough votes to elect a Gringo as president. JEST

This is what I don't get. There are already more "whites" in Mexico now (as a percentage) than there are "blacks" in the United States. Besides which, AFAIK, Mexico has already had "white" Presidents. Anyway, I accept you were just jesting. Just seems to me that your set-up was off.




My set up was off? What the he77 are you talking about? Set up for what?

Quite honestly there is a lot you don't get not just this. You are no different than anyone else myself included and we don't know everything there is to know.

You said and I quote you here: quote "There are already more "whites" in Mexico now (as a percentage) than there are "blacks" in the United States." end quote Did anyone say anything different. Are you having a discussion with yourself? What is your point? Why did you even mention blacks? Oh wait I know. You know it is a hot button so you pushed it. Gee where do you want this to go? Smile

Just what does that statement have to do with this discussion?

Maybe I should have said a white American president...my bad. It seems that you just want to say something and you are really not sure what it is you want to say. If I said white American president would we be having this discussion? What is the big deal? Can't you get it through your head it was said in a humorous way? If not, to bad so sad. For cripes sake give it a rest already.

My set up was off? Smile
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
817 Posts

Profile of acesover
Quote:
On 2013-10-15 16:16, mastermindreader wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-10-15 14:45, acesover wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-10-15 05:19, mastermindreader wrote:
Okay, Lobo. Let's accept that it's satire. What is its point? That after years of illegal immigration into this country we have now "progressed" to having a non-white president?

This is an international forum. There are many Spanish speaking members here, including Mexicans, who are our peers in magic. Is this sort of racial stereotyping disguised as "satire" really necessary?


When wrong, losing, or beaten change the argument. Another law class 101.


Thanks for the tip. I'll keep that in mind should the situation ever arise.

:eek:


It did and you did. Smile
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Only in your wildest fantasies. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Chrysler to Mexico? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL