The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Favorite Malone Effect (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Daryl -the other brother
View Profile
Special user
Chicago
594 Posts

Profile of Daryl -the other brother
I think Bill Malone's 4 vol. set "on the loose" is a wealth of information & great effects. Out of all the material on these DVD's which is your favorite? For me, it was his version of the invis. deck, I use this all the time...a killer.
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
Has to be Sam The Bellhop. Love watching him perform his false shuffles.
kihei kid
View Profile
Inner circle
Dog House
1039 Posts

Profile of kihei kid
Direct from the factory.
In loving memory of Hughie Thomasson 1952-2007.

You brought something beautiful to this world, you touched my heart, my soul and my life. You will be greatly missed.

Until we meet again “my old friend”.
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Sam the Bell Hop takes it for me.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Chris Michaels
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of Chris Michaels
I only have volume 1, so Sam The Bellhop for me as well..I Don't Even Have A Pocket would be a good one too
"penguin is the cheapest magic shop online" - some person I was talking to on AIM.
gkfreed
View Profile
Special user
526 Posts

Profile of gkfreed
Though I never tire of Sam the Bellhop, I know I will never do it. I incorporated "Think, Touch and Turn" into my routine almost immediately and it gets a reaction way out of proportion to its difficulty. Please check it out.
denny_Corby
View Profile
Loyal user
PA
240 Posts

Profile of denny_Corby
I don;t have a favorite I love watching them all. I never get bored of watching his dvds.!
marko
View Profile
Inner circle
2110 Posts

Profile of marko
His Cards Across. A thing of beauty!
Thought: Why does man kill? He kills for food. And not only food: frequently there must be a beverage.
nalu_magic
View Profile
Loyal user
Paradise
297 Posts

Profile of nalu_magic
Bill in Lemon

Cards Across

Invisible Deck

Sorry, I can't choose just one. This is definitely a must have set for any conjurer.
Mistro
View Profile
Special user
Canada
577 Posts

Profile of Mistro
Think, Touch, Turn is my favorite.
redstreak
View Profile
Inner circle
A.K.A David Kong
1368 Posts

Profile of redstreak
I like them all but his invisible palm is one of my favorites.
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2218 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
Slydini Silks
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
zombieboy
View Profile
Special user
Connecticut, USA
889 Posts

Profile of zombieboy
Think, Touch, Turn
Followed closely by Roger Smith's Maxi-Twist
CLJ
View Profile
Loyal user
Singapore
281 Posts

Profile of CLJ
Think Touch Turn
His version of Paul Harris' invisible Palm Aces
Favorite Opener (ingenious)
"Watch this, you ready now? Watch this, watch, watch, watch, watch now, watch closely, watch this, you watching now? Watch, watch..." - David Blaine
Lonewolf123
View Profile
Veteran user
Singapore
336 Posts

Profile of Lonewolf123
Faourite opener can't fool anybody if they are burning your hands. I tried it and got burned a couple of times.
CLJ
View Profile
Loyal user
Singapore
281 Posts

Profile of CLJ
That's if you're not proficient at the Throw Change.

I know a guy called Huron who is EXCELLENT at the Throw Change. It's his favorite change and it does fool lots of people. THey can't believe it because they clearly saw the card being thrown into their hands. YOu won't believe how soemthing as simple as this gets the hugest reactions.

People can only be looking at one spot at one time. They'll be looking at the card thrown in your hands which is sufficient time for you to clean up. It really doesn't matter (Like bill Malone said) if the card flashes a bit because of the excellent misdirection that would be involved.

If you want you could twist your body away from the spectator a bit so as to avoid flashing the card.
"Watch this, you ready now? Watch this, watch, watch, watch, watch now, watch closely, watch this, you watching now? Watch, watch..." - David Blaine
Close.Up.Dave
View Profile
Inner circle
Behind you!
2914 Posts

Profile of Close.Up.Dave
Quote:
On 2003-12-19 04:00, CLJ wrote:
His version of Paul Harris' invisible Palm Aces

Accually Larry Jennings created the idea of The invisible Palm from the open travelers routine. As for my favorite effects:

Bill in Lemon
Think touch turn
Cards across
Invisible deck
color changing knives
Matrix routine
Ozer4
View Profile
Veteran user
NYC
329 Posts

Profile of Ozer4
I absolutely adore Think Touch Turn. Great effect. I perform it with the same handling as Bill most of the time, however occassionally I use a slight variation with some visible moments that the cards turn over using Mr. Guy Hollingworth's Optical Alignment move. That really kills. Smile

-Oz
kihei kid
View Profile
Inner circle
Dog House
1039 Posts

Profile of kihei kid
Invisible deck.
In loving memory of Hughie Thomasson 1952-2007.

You brought something beautiful to this world, you touched my heart, my soul and my life. You will be greatly missed.

Until we meet again “my old friend”.
mattisdx
View Profile
Inner circle
1614 Posts

Profile of mattisdx
He does a great bill in lemon, but I think my favorite is his presentation of sam the bellhop, not just the trick, but the way he presents the whole thing Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Favorite Malone Effect (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL