The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » SMM Pizza Box revisted (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Starrpower
View Profile
Inner circle
4070 Posts

Profile of Starrpower
In that case, go with your initial instincts and don't use it.
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11047 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
NocturnalMagic
You have got to be a republican, because you ask for advise then argue with those who offer it.

Good luck Amigo
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
NocturnalMagic
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of NocturnalMagic
No Party Al, sorry don't care for politics, have enough problems without worrying about something I can not control Smile
robvh
View Profile
Elite user
Calgary, AB
445 Posts

Profile of robvh
Starrpower offered some good advice. Yes, he included a critique but a critique from a working pro is hardly a bad thing! It's food for thought and an opportunity to see our performance from fresh eyes and impartial sources. Even a friend asked for their honest opinion is prone to hold back the full truth. Starrpower gave a more thorough and impartial critique and did so, I believe, with a real spirit to help you take your performance to another level. His advice about motivating your routine and actions is definitely worth thinking about.

So good on you for getting out there, trying new material on for size, and asking questions of your peers on how to improve. I would just encourage you to resist the natural human urge to get defensive when critiqued... but to plumb what's said instead for useful insight. That's easier said than done for sure but it's a useful trait and a sign of wisdom. Take care.
Zargo
View Profile
New user
Germany
63 Posts

Profile of Zargo
Thanks to all for the input and opinions. I can really see this in my kids show and am going to order one. When it arrives I want to make it a bit more than there is a pizza and there is not pizza etc. I want to get the kids going crazy but still remain a complete routine with kind of sense.
So far no more input from me, since I don't own it yet.
But hey, just a suggestion and question at the same time:
http://www.mjmmagic.com/store/pizza-deli......778.html

Just thought this might be an interesting addtion. Does anyone know about this product and how stable the table is?
Magic by Marko (Zauberer, Trick Artist from Germany)
"Its kind of fun to do the impossible"!
(Walt Disney)
NocturnalMagic
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of NocturnalMagic
Never seen it. I let one of my friends borrow the box for a show recently and it was a big hit. Working on Kimmo's Big Race and Jolly Rogers Rid Rav atm.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » SMM Pizza Box revisted (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL