The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Introduce Myself (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

martin king
View Profile
Elite user
416 Posts

Profile of martin king
Hello Ladies,

I have tried to start writing this various different ways but each way just sounds so bad each time. So I'm just going to write from my heart and I hope that you'll accept me(?)

I am a male to female transsexual (who has not undergone any operation, so yes, I still look and sound like a man, although that is changing, everyday) psychic entertainer & psychic reader who has only just come out to my family and a few select friends and now I'm coming out more and more, and this is my first public outing, albeit via the internet.

My gender is something that I've been struggling with all my life, and it's only in the last few years that I've finally allowed myself (after years of inner turmoil and struggle) to accept that I am a woman, at the age of 41!!!

I have been interested in and performing magic and mentalism (even professionally) for as long as I can remember...it was, at the beginning, a constructive way of being able to vent my frustrations at my own gender confusion.

I hope that you will accept me and I look forward to joining in with the discussion here.

For those that I offend for the way I am, please accept my sincere appologies. I did NOT ask or want to be like this, I was born this way!

Kathryn. x
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3662 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome martin king,

There are quite a few Gentlemen as well as Ladies here (and many that are neither. LOL)

Where do you perform the most now, family, friends , co-workers, public?

Gender identity is unlikely to be a problem in the Magic fora.

-Mary Mowder
troppobob
View Profile
Veteran user
Crescent Head Australia
372 Posts

Profile of troppobob
G'day Martin
Welcome to the Café.
I see that you are re-introducing yourself after something like 416 posts.
welcome again.
Bob Latta (aka Troppo Bob)
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Hi Martin-

A wise man once wrote "To thine own self be true."

I can't imagine why anyone would pass judgment on you for something that is none of their business in the first place. The psychic entertainers I know judge people on their ability and not on their gender.

Good thoughts,

Bob
martin king
View Profile
Elite user
416 Posts

Profile of martin king
Thanks to all of you for your kind words.

Mary, I no longer perform anymore, not even impromptu but my love of things magical still remains. I can be found occasionally giving psychic readings to people when they ask.

(I should point out that I DO mean PSYCHIC readings and not COLD readings...but does this mean that I believe that I am psychic...NO! I do believe however that I tap into my inner intuition, which is what I believe, all good cold and psychic readers do.)

Bob Latta, I did not ask for this post to be moved, I had originally posted it in "Feminine Mystique" but someone at the magic Café saw fit to move it here. I have made a polite request that they move it back to where I had posted it because, as you rightly point out, I am not exactly a newbie here(!).

Once again, thank you to all for your warm welcome.

X
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Introduce Myself (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL