The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Wack-o-Magic Meets Paul Osborne's KidTrix (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

makeupguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1399 Posts

Profile of makeupguy
Wack-o-Magic is teaming with Paul Osborne to make some of the props in his new book KIDTRIX. What are your thoughts... what would YOU like to see made commercially?

I'd post a poll, but I don't' know how to make on on this blog/Forum
Ian Richards
View Profile
Loyal user
219 Posts

Profile of Ian Richards
The Ear Cleaning Machine
makeupguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1399 Posts

Profile of makeupguy
Is that in the book? It wasn't in the pages he sent me.
Danny Kazam
View Profile
Inner circle
1516 Posts

Profile of Danny Kazam
How much of the book is devoted to building your own props? Asking because I was thinking about buying the book, but if the props are going to be built professionally and sold on the market, there is no need for me to buy the book, but just the one prop I was interrested in. The scripts in the book don't interrest me any at all. I prefer using my own material as much as possible.
Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
6018 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
The Ear Cleaning Machine is in the book and it is like the dagger box without the daggers for the Politically Correct Magicians.
Dennis Michael
Donald Dunphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Victoria, BC, Canada
7406 Posts

Profile of Donald Dunphy
Paul also sells the Ear Cleaning Machine as a finished prop.

http://hamiltonholtinc.stores.yahoo.net/newillusions.html

- Donald
Donald Dunphy is a Victoria Magician, British Columbia, Canada.
vicmalvo
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of vicmalvo
Balloon sawing would be awesome
Potty the Pirate
View Profile
Inner circle
4620 Posts

Profile of Potty the Pirate
Quote:
On Aug 21, 2014, vicmalvo wrote:
Balloon sawing would be awesome

There are a couple of "balloon swords thru head" boxes out there, similar to swords through head. I have one, and it plays really well.
charliecheckers
View Profile
Inner circle
1969 Posts

Profile of charliecheckers
From the first book, it would seem "Catch up with Ketchup" would be in line with "Wacko-O-Magic type productions. Other ideas others share will be interesting.
P.S. I am a huge fan of Wack-O-Magic's Tiny Tricky Trash Can. I use it in every show.
wwhokie1
View Profile
Elite user
488 Posts

Profile of wwhokie1
Been a while. Is this still being planned?
Greensboro
View Profile
New user
73 Posts

Profile of Greensboro
The book updated Grant's (made by MAK) old "Safari" hand chopper with a "Jaws" theme. I'd prefer the tiger, albeit with a better-looking tiger.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Wack-o-Magic Meets Paul Osborne's KidTrix (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL