The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Penguin's "Highly Recommended" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Acar
View Profile
Elite user
471 Posts

Profile of Acar
Magicinsight: Great question! When an item hasn't been released yet, it's usually recommended if we've seen an advanced copy. I've known Chris Smith for a long time. We go way back. We actually bought most of his product line when he gracefully bowed out of retail. Thanks for all your support!

MaxfieldsMagic: interesting!

John C: It's funny. At first I really thought so! I almost checked the calendar to make sure it wasn't April 1st.. I mean, all I ever said was that we highly recommend something.. it seemed so simple! But I started to see the point, and it's actually a really good one. Now I'm actually so happy this came up. I don't think I ever would have thought this through.. all because someone asked a seemingly obvious question. I love it.. it's little things like this that make me appreciate our community every day.

And I don't think I'll make it to mindvention.. I'm sad, it's a good one!
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2445 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
Lately I'm getting a lot of emails from magic dealers and everyone starts of with a BS line, like must have, flying off the shelf, best we ever saw, if you only buy one trick this year. Etc.
So much so, that I know consider it BS. Where as with the first or second email, it did get me to look. I'm sure most reading this get a ton of email trying to sell you magic. And many are getting the South African billionaire who wants to leave you all his money.
Back to the point, email needs to be toned down and accurately described and if you state everything included, it better have evrything included and if something you need to complete the effect is not included or a necessary part is needed, please let us know. Nothing worse than getting your package, settling in with your new purchase only to find you need something to do the effect.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Penguin's "Highly Recommended" (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL