The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Acaan/nyman (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

orchid666
View Profile
Special user
u.k
626 Posts

Profile of orchid666
Hi everyone. Just a quickie. Was just sat at home supposedly concentrating on some important business accounts, but found myself thinking about ACAAN methods again!
(Don't judge me Card fanatics! Like you've never been guilty of it! )Now, I must have demo'd scores of routines to my brutally honest wife recently, and she has a wonderful talent for honestly telling me exactly what I'm trying not to think about something. (She's usually right!)

Anyways I had a thought for about 5 seconds, ran to the 'card chest' ,and pulled out Andy nymans wonderful 'dead of night' deck.
Went over to the mrs, casually spread the face up deck showing normal cards. Had her touch the back of a card (now face down) and out jogged it.

I turned my head and lifted the deck to show her selection.
I pushed the card flush and asked her for a random number,20,which would have been way higher up than where her selection was touched.
An invisible pass of roughly 15 cards places the stack where it needed to be,counted down to 20 and revealed the card.

She was stunned and fooled for the first time in ages!
Not saying it's a better use for dead of night as I love the routine, but just another idea for all you ACAAN collectors.
I guess it's pretty obvious and someone must have done it already. apologies if someone has already mentioned it on here before.

Later. Kneill X
dykstraj99
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of dykstraj99
I'm impressed that your wife was impressed!!
orchid666
View Profile
Special user
u.k
626 Posts

Profile of orchid666
Haha! Thanks man! Smile she actually looked genuinely puzzled this time and said ' wow. I have NO clue'
Result! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Acaan/nyman (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL