The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » MOAB with Flashback, Ultimate Flashback or Double Vision? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

doowopper
View Profile
Elite user
492 Posts

Profile of doowopper
I have the Mother of All Book Tests and Richard Busch's wonderful addition, "Mother's Home Companion." In the instructions for MOAB, it is suggested that it could be used with Becker's original Flashback. I have, "Double Vision," which is wonderful in its own right. Anyway, do you have a preference for using Flashback, Ultimate Flashback or Double Vision with MOAB?
Thanks.
Richard
trickiewillie
View Profile
Regular user
Virginia
128 Posts

Profile of trickiewillie
In "Mentalism, Inc." Chuck Hickok has a routine in which he uses MOAB, Ultimate Flashback, Insight and three ungaffed books. Very good routine (I've seen it) but for me, one booktest per show is enough. Of the ones mentioned in your post, I like "Double Vision" because you can describe the gist of the page, as well as some specifics, rather than just naming a word here and there.
Ruben Padilla
View Profile
Loyal user
Narrative Strategist
206 Posts

Profile of Ruben Padilla
Hey Richard, is Busch's addition for the MOAB a seperate item or someting that's included in his Peek Performances? Thanks.
psychic
View Profile
Veteran user
337 Posts

Profile of psychic
Add to that, Mr Becker has something in store on Flashback. But I suppose he will reveal that himself.
Richard Busch
View Profile
Regular user
Pittsburgh, PA - USA
105 Posts

Profile of Richard Busch
Is Busch's addition for the MOAB a seperate item or someting that's included in his Peek Performances? Thanks.

Mother's Home Companion, a seperate item, is just out of print, again. I'll make some up in January, after the holidays.

Contact me. mindful@telerama.com
Richard Busch
<BR>www.RichardBusch.com
<BR>RichardBusch@RichardBusch.com
www.TheMindFocuser.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » MOAB with Flashback, Ultimate Flashback or Double Vision? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL