The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Steve Valentines The Lecture V1 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

KokoB
View Profile
Loyal user
257 Posts

Profile of KokoB
I want to start by saying Steve is one of the greatest performers in magic, I have seen him is action many times & he always delivers. This DVD is great lots of knowledge he shares on this dvd, great tips my favorite is his D Lift.
Included in Part One (almost 90 minutes) are incredibly commercial Close Up and Stand up effects all used by Steve in the real world. As well as amazing stories from his long and worldwide life as a magician on the road. This DVD will amaze and entertain you... Thanks Steve! & he is lecturing Magic Apples A Day Of Lectures with Woody Aragon & Jason England, What a line up!
rockbrunnen
View Profile
Elite user
431 Posts

Profile of rockbrunnen
I agree.
This is for me the best dvd in many years.
Ever since watching it, I've been playing with the double lift. Simple and perfect!

Rock
magical expressions
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of magical expressions
I have just received a copy of Steve's Magic Castle lecture dvd and have found it contains a wealth of information and ideas that I can apply to my own act. It is not often that I can say a dvd held my full attention from start to finish but I am pleased to say that this is one of them and look forward to the release of volume 2.
floridamagic
View Profile
Regular user
lakeland Fl
157 Posts

Profile of floridamagic
Great DVD lots of magic and tips
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Steve Valentines The Lecture V1 (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL