The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » 3-Day Only Home Depot Sale on Power Tools! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Michael Messing
View Profile
Inner circle
Knoxville, TN
1815 Posts

Profile of Michael Messing
If you need some power tools to help you build that trick/illusion you always wanted, here's a great opportunity.

I got this e-mail from the fine folks at Home Depot this morning. Nearly all power tools are on sale for 20% off. Online or in-store!

"From Friday, December 19, through Sunday, December 21, The Home Depot is offering unprecedented discounts on products ranging from sanders to circular saws, routers to miters."

Here's your chance to get that tool you need! (I got a Bosch Jigsaw.)

Michael
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
WOO HOO!! I am on my way with credit card in hand...and Shelley chasing me with a tire iron. Smile
Thanks for the tip, Michael.
Chance
Creator of Wacky Wolf Productions & Fine Collectibles

A DECADE of building Magic and we're just getting started!

http://www.wolfsmagic.com
Michael Messing
View Profile
Inner circle
Knoxville, TN
1815 Posts

Profile of Michael Messing
You're very welcome. (My wife didn't come after me with a tire iron because she doesn't know I purchased anything.) Smile

UPDATE: Dec 20, 2003

She does now. I let her know. She didn't seem to mind. I had a good reason for the purchase. I developed carpal tunnel syndrome in my right wrist two years ago. When it flares up, my fingers go numb. My old jigsaw vibrates a lot and it aggravates the carpal tunnel. That's why I bought the Bosch. It's really as smooth as you can get. Hopefully, that will prevent any flare-ups.

Michael
Jeff Dial
View Profile
Special user
Kent, WA
532 Posts

Profile of Jeff Dial
Michael,

You don't have to justify the purchase of new tools.

We understand.
"Think our brains must be too highly trained, Majikthise" HHGG
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » 3-Day Only Home Depot Sale on Power Tools! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL