The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Problem with an old Gospel Magic Trick... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Randy1s
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Randy1s
I just found a gospel card trick in my attic called Lost In Sin, it's a six card trick with the letters C,H,R,I,S,and T on one side and Sincere,Church On Sunday,Good Works,Love Others,Giving Money and Lost In Sin,(on a green colored card).
The problem is I can not find the instructions anywhere, (in my attic or online) and I'm sure I've done this at least a few times but don't remember how it's done! If anybody could help out it would be appreciated!
plink
View Profile
Special user
661 Posts

Profile of plink
Hi Randy1s, Not familiar with this particular trick, but I am familiar with this type of trick. Obviously it deals with false attempts to achieve salvation. Set up would be spelling Christ and flip the cards over. Lay the cards down one at a time and discuss the problem (is 'Lost in Sin' on back of the 'C'?). Turn the cards over to reveal Christ as the answer (YES!!!). To make it all more magical use any series of false cuts and/or false shuffles-might add that we humans tend to get things mixed up.Please PM me if I can be of any help.
markofmagic
View Profile
Elite user
480 Posts

Profile of markofmagic
I think tha Sheldon Rhodes has this
Gregg Mercer
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Gregg Mercer
I also have the same issue...I was given a box of "tricks" from a friend and this was in the box with no directions. Any help would be welcomed.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Problem with an old Gospel Magic Trick... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL