The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Oracle mystifying card deck (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

pabloinus
View Profile
Inner circle
1682 Posts

Profile of pabloinus
Just looking through kickstarter "Midnight book...", I found this deck of cards that looks very nice. It is almost over and at 99%. I don't know the author, nor I have any interest besides being now a backer.
In case you are interested here is the link
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1894......ng-cards
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
I wonder if I can start a Kickstarter,to have funds to pledge to all the other Kickstarters,that others are starting!

Cards,do look nice! Smile
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
pabloinus
View Profile
Inner circle
1682 Posts

Profile of pabloinus
It could be addictive, I give you that...
Crossroads Mystic
View Profile
Elite user
Rapid City, SD
498 Posts

Profile of Crossroads Mystic
I love the Yes/No coins.
~Gavin
...from whose bourne,

no traveler returns...

Formerly Mr.Skin

facebook.com/CrossroadsMystic
MrWall
View Profile
New user
Wished he had more than
99 Posts

Profile of MrWall
Nice find.
Skeleton
View Profile
Veteran user
Germany
318 Posts

Profile of Skeleton
I also like the Yes/No-coins very much - as I could not figure out if these are available only in connection with a purchase of the deck and as you have to be a member of kickstarter to ask the seller a question I thought maybe someone here can enlighten me?
To infinity, and beyond!
pabloinus
View Profile
Inner circle
1682 Posts

Profile of pabloinus
The yes/no coins are adds on to the project, like a T-shirt is, I think is $10 each (or maybe $10 for both, I can ask him because I pledged)
I find out he has a website where he sells other deck maybe you can contact him from there
http://deadonpaper.com/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Oracle mystifying card deck (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL