We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Comming soon from John Bannon (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Peo Olsson
View Profile
Inner circle
Stockholm, Sweden
3260 Posts

Profile of Peo Olsson
I asked mr Bannon about this upcoming book that are in the works.

"Gregorian Chance is a small booklet on the “diary” trick. Instead of filling in an actual diary by hand, I made Tarot Day By Day to look like a full-color daily tarot meditation guide. It is actually a prop book that reflects the three methods advanced in Gregorian Chance (two ranging forces and an easy calculation system) .

I don’t when, or if, they will be available. My production costs are higher than I had hoped and, in order to wholesale the set, the retail would be $40-$45 which seems high to me. So, I am still working through the various channel options.

Thanks for your interest."
Pictured to the left my hero and me during FISM 2006 in Stockholm.
sohaib
View Profile
Special user
San Ramon, CA
577 Posts

Profile of sohaib
Interesting

That's a very very high price for a booklet

I want to see Bannon release "Cardzilla", which was gonna be his magnum opus
Vlad_77
View Profile
Inner circle
The Netherlands
5829 Posts

Profile of Vlad_77
Quote:
On 2013-11-09 22:17, sohaib wrote:
Interesting

That's a very very high price for a booklet

I want to see Bannon release "Cardzilla", which was gonna be his magnum opus

So do I and when Mr. Bannon DOES release it, it's going to fly off the shelves and I believe it will be a modern classic like Art of Astonishment, The Definitive Sankey, Card College, Harry Loraynes Classic Collection volumes, and the Stewart James and Al Baker books.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Comming soon from John Bannon (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL