The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Justin Miller's Monthly Magic Subscription (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
Decembers video will be up on the 5th.
JM
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4748 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Great effect for December. Perfect for this time of year and a very different premise.
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Decembers video is now up:
News includes LEGEND DVD+GIMMICKS is having its WORLD WIDE release on Friday...soooo happy!
update on the Christmas Give-away!
update on THE TEST 2.0!
2014 Magi-fest news!
Books vs DVD's with myself and Robert Smith!
Trick of the month SNOW DAYS cause a snow man to visually form on the back of a signed card, and as a kicker the snowman MELTS into REAL water in your spectators hands, and the drawing has melted as well!
Skype winner for the month of December.

All for ONLY $5 a month! I think it is a no brainier, but I am biased.
JM
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Wanted to let all my MMS members know (1,000 strong now) that today I will be sending you all my 2014 MAGI-FEST Lecture (1hr) for MMS' Feb video.
ALSO instead of giving the 3 free effects for the year of 2014 for NEW subscribers, you will get the MAGI-FEST Lecture instead for FREE with your subscription to the Monthly Magic Subscription.
JM
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

3.4.14..NEW MMS!
NEWS: BOLD Project and more...
MAGIC: Third Eye-Cause a thought to become reality! (this LOOKS like trick photography)
TALK: on the subject of "creating the silence"
JM
DirkWahlberg
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of DirkWahlberg
I'm curious as to how those who have been signed up to this since Day 1 still feel about their subscription. Do you feel as if you are getting your $5 worth every month? I'm asking because I'm considering subscribing.
DW
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
He still hasn't given me my $70 for the walking liberties I paid for, I suggest people stop supporting him, that's just my 2 cents.
Fatgumbo
View Profile
Veteran user
Melbourne, Australia
342 Posts

Profile of Fatgumbo
Quote:
On Apr 17, 2015, Blindside785 wrote:
He still hasn't given me my $70 for the walking liberties I paid for, I suggest people stop supporting him, that's just my 2 cents.

He never had the stock that he promised in the first place. When he desperately needs cash, he'll have these mass "every download on my site for $20" or promise things he can't deliver upon.
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4748 Posts

Profile of emyers99
There hasn't been a new monthly installment in months.
mantel
View Profile
Special user
923 Posts

Profile of mantel
Boy I'm glad I didn't order his At the Table Lecture from him. As he is offering this presale package deal that includes his At the Table lecture with Free bonuses of a trick called Voodoo No Dude 2.0, and a yearly magic subscription for only $25. Reason being, I was mostly interested in his subscription. But now as in the past it appears that Justin cannot make good on his promises.
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Theres always Reel Magic Smile

Tons of content, Live Events.....Lots more to come.....Karl Hein Next week....Kainoa Harbottle in early June.....It's $5 a month. We've been in business since 2001 and Im really proud of our customer service.
mantel
View Profile
Special user
923 Posts

Profile of mantel
Quote:
On Apr 18, 2015, Kozmo wrote:
Theres always Reel Magic Smile

There's always staying on topic.

Additionally On Demand or Max subscribers have access to Justin Miller The Lost Tapes.

There also is three more Justin Miller tricks/moves Shockingly Sweet, JM Click Pass, and Seal-a-feign on Reel Magic issues 20,8, and 24 respectively.
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
See you kept it on topic Smile
efrados
View Profile
Regular user
Montevideo, Uruguay
119 Posts

Profile of efrados
Hey everybody... I purchased the yearly subscritpion in July this year... I thought it was going to be for a whole year or at least until 2016 ... it didn't say much when I was paying...

It was supposed to be a video per month and you got all of 2014 for free which it was cool BUT July's video... his wizard wars episode (with no explanation what so ever) was not a video of unreleased material, august video was JM ACAAN so ... no unreleased material either, september's video (would came this week 2 months late) and october's video the next week (one month late).
That's not all ...after next week, he explained on the group that a lot of people (including me) would have to pay again for the subscription or be kicked out of the fb-group... I tried to talk to JM, and he very politely tried to explain to me that he changed the rules of the group a couple of months ago... that 2 months of the 5 months I will get for the subscription was busy (selling stuff) so he couldn't have the time do the subscription videos...I felt ripped off, hostage of the situation and left the group a couple of minutes ago...

Justin Miller's Monthly Magic Subscription IS A SCAM, he will put 12 videos a year whenever he wants, of him doing whatever he wants AND YOU WILL GET TONS of notifications of him trying to sell you stuff on the group... at least once a week he will have an "incredible offer" that he recommends you buying... material that nobody but a couple of people will ever see, and that you can be part of that people for only a couple of bucks... only 20 left, only 10 left ... tons of publications... And you buy him some stuff or you will be kicked out ... 5 months is a year now, mid november is when the year changes now ... so funny
ReviewerMaster
View Profile
Veteran user
307 Posts

Profile of ReviewerMaster
Efrados, that sounds like a flag to me. Sorry to hear that from you but glad you could keep us posted.
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
In the last 2 months we've put out a season and a half of Tuesday Night Tricks, I live event and Issue 43.....all for $10...$5 a month....PLUS you can watch any back issue anytime you want...$5
corindaman
View Profile
Veteran user
396 Posts

Profile of corindaman
You can't beat Reel Magic for content,reliability and entertainment. Oh and did I mention the price?
T.G. Jones
View Profile
Elite user
489 Posts

Profile of T.G. Jones
Quote:
On Nov 13, 2015, efrados wrote:
Hey everybody... I purchased the yearly subscritpion in July this year... I thought it was going to be for a whole year or at least until 2016 ... it didn't say much when I was paying...

It was supposed to be a video per month and you got all of 2014 for free which it was cool BUT July's video... his wizard wars episode (with no explanation what so ever) was not a video of unreleased material, august video was JM ACAAN so ... no unreleased material either, september's video (would came this week 2 months late) and october's video the next week (one month late).
That's not all ...after next week, he explained on the group that a lot of people (including me) would have to pay again for the subscription or be kicked out of the fb-group... I tried to talk to JM, and he very politely tried to explain to me that he changed the rules of the group a couple of months ago... that 2 months of the 5 months I will get for the subscription was busy (selling stuff) so he couldn't have the time do the subscription videos...I felt ripped off, hostage of the situation and left the group a couple of minutes ago...

Justin Miller's Monthly Magic Subscription IS A SCAM, he will put 12 videos a year whenever he wants, of him doing whatever he wants AND YOU WILL GET TONS of notifications of him trying to sell you stuff on the group... at least once a week he will have an "incredible offer" that he recommends you buying... material that nobody but a couple of people will ever see, and that you can be part of that people for only a couple of bucks... only 20 left, only 10 left ... tons of publications... And you buy him some stuff or you will be kicked out ... 5 months is a year now, mid november is when the year changes now ... so funny

That's the problem when creators try to be dealers. It requires a different skills set entirely but they don't realise. I know this having been in the dealer game for more years than I care to remember. Justin should have outsourced the sales and marketing to someone who knows what they're doing imho.
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
You were a dealer? WOW, we didn't know that!
James

Quote:
On Nov 15, 2015, T.G. Jones wrote:
That's the problem when creators try to be dealers. It requires a different skills set entirely but they don't realise. I know this having been in the dealer game for more years than I care to remember. Justin should have outsourced the sales and marketing to someone who knows what they're doing imho.
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
T.G. Jones
View Profile
Elite user
489 Posts

Profile of T.G. Jones
Yes, I'm a UK expat and dealt mainly around continental Europe (before the Euro even existed). I had a small but loyal customer base who trusted me implicitly as I wouldn't sell them tat. That's a long time ago though. I'm retired now.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Justin Miller's Monthly Magic Subscription (6 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL