The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Cuss Cards - The Tiny Book of Cuss (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Christopher Gould
View Profile
Inner circle
in special pants.
1029 Posts

Profile of Christopher Gould
You would not believe how many posts I get offering me great sums of money to make 'just one more' Cuss Cards ELite - well sorry guys, when AM says limited edition, we mean it.

However, I do intend to re-release the Cuss Card Kings version at some point in the future. I even wrote new addendum for it, specifically to make the performance flow better.
One of the strongest concepts behind the Cuss Cards is that it points out that all of those old superstitions and medieval experiences of torture, famine, shame, plague and so on as as relevant today as they always were. The problem is, because I wanted to drive this home in performance, I found that the performance was getting longer and longer and became a lecture with a 'trick' stuck on at the end. So I made this book to curtail my own excesses!
It also makes this aspect of the performance far more creepy and far more easy to pull off.
If you know where to go, and you have the old CC password - you can get the pdf of this document totally free. If you forgot the password, PM me with proof that you own the Cuss Cards (Elite or Kings)(quote me a weird word from the manual and tell me the page/line number)
As a special, anyone CC owner buying anything from AM in the future, only need say - 'gimme the Tiny Book of Cussing' and I will put one in the order free of charge.
Sound fair?
The Moon is now to be found in the constellation of Gemini:
https://www.geminiartifacts.com
MagiChrisMitch
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

Profile of MagiChrisMitch
Thanks Mr Gould! We are lucky to have such a creative mind share so much with us, Your the best.
David Eichler
View Profile
Grammar Host
Durham, ME
1780 Posts

Profile of David Eichler
I love love love performing my CC for people. It's one effect that gets under their skin and they remember! Can't wait to check out the new thinking!
Bedford
View Profile
Special user
Louisville, KY
675 Posts

Profile of Bedford
Here are a couple of pics of the Book of Cussing that I printed and aged - and thank you Chris for the pdf - it's a wonderful addition the the CC! I will definitely be using this with my CC.

The Alchemy Moon Collective
Find us on Gemini Artifacts
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

Profile of Michael_MacDonald
These are so much fun!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Cuss Cards - The Tiny Book of Cuss (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL