The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Roni Shachnaey Book (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
Roni
View Profile
Elite user
405 Posts

Profile of Roni
I am pleased to inform you that I have today received the Reading Cloths from the USA. I will start despatching them no later than Wednesday of next week so look out for them Smile
I understand that "MYSTIC" started to drop on your mats at home which is good news for you and for me. Those of you that feel like typing a few words about the book please do so and let us all know what you think about the book and the material within.
May the spirits be with you
Roni
MagiChrisMitch
View Profile
Special user
786 Posts

Profile of MagiChrisMitch
Roni, received my copy today (won't open until late tonight.) I anticipate a great weekend reading it.

Respectfully - CHRIS
Roni
View Profile
Elite user
405 Posts

Profile of Roni
Hi Chris,
I am very pleased your cloth will be on its way by Wednesday of next week. Thanks for buying the book.
Roni
Isaiah
View Profile
Veteran user
375 Posts

Profile of Isaiah
Any other reviews on this book? I am interested but need to hear more for 115.00. Thanks
Christopher Gould
View Profile
Inner circle
in special pants.
1029 Posts

Profile of Christopher Gould
I think that all you need to know is that Roni is one of the father figures of bizarre magic and his contribution cannot be underestimated, when you get what amounts to his life's work - Well......
The Moon is now to be found in the constellation of Gemini:
https://www.geminiartifacts.com
Isaiah
View Profile
Veteran user
375 Posts

Profile of Isaiah
Sure, so besides bizarre magic is there a good wealth of mentalism involved in this book? Thanks
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1939 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
Mine arrived today. This is chocked full of amazing material: Mentalism, bizarre, readings, the works...

Absolutely brilliant and beautifully produced. Steve did a great job!

Proud to be inside the book in various ways, but this really sums up the achievements of our dear friend Roni.
mindmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1555 Posts

Profile of mindmagic
A few of the items are as Bizarre as you can get, but many of them incorporate techniques that you can use with other presentations, and there is some straight mentalism in there too. Roni's own c****e t**r is included, for example. And then there's a 40-page mini-book on readings.

Barry
gypsyfish
View Profile
Veteran user
377 Posts

Profile of gypsyfish
I got mine on Monday and, though I haven't had a chance to read it through, I really like what I see. I'm not a bizarrist, but there's a lot to learn from the book. I used to do Ticket to Heaven, but Roni's take on it is much stronger than the way I did it and has got me thinking of doing it again, but darker. I really liked the Words from former students and friends, too. It's a beautiful book and I'm glad I bought it.

Shad
Roni
View Profile
Elite user
405 Posts

Profile of Roni
Just a few words to say thank you for your warm words about my book Mystic. The Reading Cloths where shipped today as promised.
All the very best
Roni
Joshua J
View Profile
Special user
665 Posts

Profile of Joshua J
My reading cloth arrived today, very nice addition to the book.
Roni
View Profile
Elite user
405 Posts

Profile of Roni
Hi Joshua,
I am pleased you like the Reading Cloth. You should try it and you will understand how much and how accurate it is.
I would love to know how did you get on with the Reading Cloth.
Cheers
Roni
Roni
View Profile
Elite user
405 Posts

Profile of Roni
I have received this today:
Hi Roni, still waiting for the cloth here .... But your book is superb, my best purchase of the year.

Thank you,

Michael

I am glad to tell all of you that the Reading Cloths where posted on Wednesday 13/11/2013. Enjoy
Roni
macgeddert
View Profile
New user
16 Posts

Profile of macgeddert
If your magical persona is even just a bit geared towards bizarre or story-telling, this book is a great purchase. I found 5 to 6 routines in it which I am reworking to fit my dark character better -just minor things- and I'll try them all over the next few gigs. Great Job, Roni ! This is very inspirational and working material indeed.

Michael
Christopher Gould
View Profile
Inner circle
in special pants.
1029 Posts

Profile of Christopher Gould
Looking forward to getting my copy soon. This is a major work and a no-brainer for those of a bizarre bent. It is not often that a book comes along from a true master of the art, and a book encapsulating that masters life's work. I will post a full review as soon as I give it a good read. I will try to be as objective as I can, but Roni is a personal friend and such a nice guy that this is going to be almost impossible - except, I know that Roni will be totally incapable of producing something that is not wonderful. Those few of you who have been lucky enough to see Roni perform some of this material will have no problems understanding why I say this.
The Moon is now to be found in the constellation of Gemini:
https://www.geminiartifacts.com
lucavolpe
View Profile
Inner circle
Italy - London
3220 Posts

Profile of lucavolpe
I got my copy tow days ago, as someone said above, this is not a book only for bizarrist, there are a lot of good ideas to add to any mentalism show, I am half way through and I really love it!
I look forward for my cloth to arrive too! Smile
Roni
View Profile
Elite user
405 Posts

Profile of Roni
Luca,
Many thanks for the kind words. The cloth is on its way Smile
Roni
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10599 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Cloth arrived...book arrived.... so very nice! Now to absorb the arcane knowledge.....yikes my head is melting and letting Cthulhu enter...... VERY NICE!
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Roni
View Profile
Elite user
405 Posts

Profile of Roni
Dr. Spektor
Thank you for your kind words
Cheers
Roni
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Got my copy of the book and I have to say I am very impressed - although I knew I would be! I've known Roni for many years now and he has been a constant source of both support and inspiration. It's great to have his life's work wrapped up in one great volume. For anyone with even the remotest interest in both mentalism and the bizarre, this book is a 'must purchase'. Well done Roni, it's great! Smile
Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Roni Shachnaey Book (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL