The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Michael Rubinstein Penguin LIVE 11/10/13 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4434 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
Hi! I will be giving a two hour plus lecture on commercial coin magic at Penguin that you won't want to miss!! Here is the link and promo: http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/3786
RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC SPECIAL:
I HAVE A LIMITED AMOUNT OF COPIES AVAILABLE TO BE SIGNED, AND COME WITH A SPECIAL FREE GIFT! If interested, shoot me an email for ordering information at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4434 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
Wow, just did THREE hours non stop! Hope you all got to see it, but if not, just go to the penguin website and you can download it anytime, and watch it at your leisure. Hope those who got to see it had a good time! Feel free to pm me with any questions you might have!
RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC SPECIAL:
I HAVE A LIMITED AMOUNT OF COPIES AVAILABLE TO BE SIGNED, AND COME WITH A SPECIAL FREE GIFT! If interested, shoot me an email for ordering information at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Michael Rubinstein Penguin LIVE 11/10/13 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL