The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Divine by Colin Mcleod (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
Prager
View Profile
Inner circle
e-Mentalism.com
1858 Posts

Profile of Prager
Divine is Colin Mcleod's latest book.

I've got the privilege to read it and it is truly divine.

There is astounding material on this book both for stage and close-up, you will not only get some VERY powerful routines and ploys to make your own effects, you will also get a peek at Colin's fantastic creative process that has made him one of my all time mentalism favorite thinkers.

He shares super direct methods and truly inovative ploys that have keept my mind spining with so many ideas.

Some of my favorite bits from the book include his Anthology Deck which is super practical way to generate random thoughts on people such as movies, songs, memories and then revealing them, his Mesmerised Deck wich is a very direct way to apparently memorize a complete truly mixed deck of cards with complete accuracy and ease, his work on the Dunninger ploy is unmatched, his Perfect Prediction is a ploy to force or to know ANY 50:50 choice, you can use it to create your own predictions or even direct mind reading, Note to Self is a 100% way to know which hand a note is in without any gimmicks just you, your spectator and a note from his wallet yet you can guess three times in a row where the note is, remember that this is just a mention of some of my personal favorites because there is A LOT more in there.

Above I just mentioned a few but the truth is that all the material is beautiful,direct and workable.

Colin Mcleod's Divine WILL gets my highest recommendation I am sure it will become a classic.

Get Divine and thank me later: http://colincloud.com/colleagues/
Jose Prager
The man who knows how to amuse and mystify

www.e-mentalism.com
Secret products for mentalists.
Daren
View Profile
Inner circle
2051 Posts

Profile of Daren
Can the stage effects be adapted for close up work too? also do we need to purchase any gimmicks to perform any of the effects within the book? I have already ordered so just curious about this point also?
Colin
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1355 Posts

Profile of Colin
Just spotted this!

There is close up stuff and stage. Most easily adaptable maybe two or three things, not so much.

Prop wise ... Really depends on what you own already. Two come to mind as requiring a certain something but one of the two I offer an alternative. The rest, you'll need cards, bits of card, pens, envelopes ... The usual!

Anything else just ask and as long as the answer wouldn't be too revealing, I'll answer it as accurately as I can.

Thanks again for all the preorders already people. It'll be with you before you know it!!

Col
Check out Psych-Artist.com now for free essays and other resources.
Daren
View Profile
Inner circle
2051 Posts

Profile of Daren
Ok thanks I heard that multi dimensional die is needed which is a very expensive item??
Colin
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1355 Posts

Profile of Colin
For one of the routines. Yes. I've had requests for many years to release that routine. So for the benefit of the people who have one, I put it in there Smile

Col
Daren
View Profile
Inner circle
2051 Posts

Profile of Daren
Ok thanks what is the routine wi that prop, also can someone please provide a link as to where to purchase this prop?
Adam Hince
View Profile
Special user
Pittsburgh, PA
509 Posts

Profile of Adam Hince
Hi Colin,

While I've already pre-order, just curious - does the MD routine use a specific MD shell or can it be adapted to others? I currently only have the color cube.

Regards,
AH
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
If I pre-order a copy, will you rub it over yourself first, before posting it?
I've asked to be banned
Colin
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1355 Posts

Profile of Colin
Easily the colour cube. Just change numbers to colours. Actually, it maybe makes more sense!! You'll see Smile

All will be rubbed Iain. You know fine well that comes as standard!

Much love!

Col
Atlas
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Atlas
Quote:
On 2013-11-05 14:44, Colin wrote:

...and now I'm rethinking MY order.
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
2 questions: 1) Limited edition?, and 2) Can Colin autograph copies?

Regards,
Mike
Colin
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1355 Posts

Profile of Colin
Not limited but I'm including an extra routine in the first edition as a thank you to those who trust me enough to buy it right away.

Signed ... If you so wish Smile

Col
Daren
View Profile
Inner circle
2051 Posts

Profile of Daren
Do I just need to obtain the basic MD cube to perform the routine in question?
Colin
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1355 Posts

Profile of Colin
You do. It's a way of revealing memories in the book. But there are other methods for it. So you don't need to use that method.

Just an extra option for people who already have that device.

Col
Adam Hince
View Profile
Special user
Pittsburgh, PA
509 Posts

Profile of Adam Hince
Thanks, Colin! Can't wait! I'd like my copy signed, please.

AH

Quote:
On 2013-11-05 14:44, Colin wrote:
Easily the colour cube. Just change numbers to colours. Actually, it maybe makes more sense!! You'll see Smile

Much love!

Col
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
I just want to rub. Can you package it?
Jonathan100
View Profile
Loyal user
292 Posts

Profile of Jonathan100
Does this mean that Colin's new DVD's from Alakazam aren't coming out at the end?
Iain Moran
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, England
693 Posts

Profile of Iain Moran
Just ordered this - sounds fantastic! What date is this actually released?

Iain.
Colin
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1355 Posts

Profile of Colin
Sorry! Just saw this.

The book launch is Tannens Magic Store on the 5th of December, but I'll be posting out all pre orders on the 1st and 2nd of December to make sure people get them ASAP!

That's a third of the books already pre-ordered, so thanks to everyone who has already bought one and I'm sure you're going to find lots of value in it!

Any other questions, feel free to ask!
overflow
View Profile
Regular user
Italy
160 Posts

Profile of overflow
Hi Colin,
if ordered from Italy, is it possible to receive the shipment with Royalmail International Signed for ?

Thanks
Giuseppe
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Divine by Colin Mcleod (5 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL