The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Three Way by Wei Ding (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

SIX
View Profile
Inner circle
New York City
1772 Posts

Profile of SIX
Hey guys,

Also releasing today aside from the Haunted Doll is an incredible card magic DVD by a young underground magician from NYC. I have to admit some of the moves in this dvd are already being used in my own effects, lots of strong magic.

Its for the intermediate to advanced cards guys, and I know you guys will love it, his sandwich routine alone is worth it!

"My new favorite sandwich."

-Eric Jones

Check it out and order today at

http://www.system6magic.com/collections/......wei-ding

Thanks!
Harv
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm building a fence with
1127 Posts

Profile of Harv
Isn't this "underground" thing a bit stale already?
SIX
View Profile
Inner circle
New York City
1772 Posts

Profile of SIX
Quote:
On 2013-11-04 14:59, Harv wrote:
Isn't this "underground" thing a bit stale already?

Hmmmm, I mean only a handful of magicians know about him, wouldnt that make him underground? I think its just better then, "hey you guys don't know him" lmao

I hate seeing, unground move or trick, because obviously it is underground if it hasnt been sold before lol

Next time we will omit it, because your right! Thanks!!
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
1855 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
Just stumbled upon this today after checking out Multitude by Vincent Hedan. I must say there are some beautiful moves displayed here.

On a side note-
Do not be discouraged from using the word "underground" it is a well accepted and valid description of such an artist. The term, "google it" could be considered stale too but it also has become a common use phrase.
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Three Way by Wei Ding (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL