The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Vapr by Will Tsai » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (76 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3..12..20..28..36..44..46~47~48 [Next]
gimmickless
View Profile
Veteran user
305 Posts

Profile of gimmickless
This will be released soon, looks amazing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=343rHlNGS3g
doriancaudal
View Profile
Inner circle
1532 Posts

Profile of doriancaudal
What is the difference with SSS by Shin Lim ?
Hands-off ACAAN - freely chosen card and number : http://doriancaudal.wix.com/miracaan
Stucky
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Batman!
1355 Posts

Profile of Stucky
From what I have heard a LOT!
Official Thread Killer
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7528 Posts

Profile of RNK
Not impressed by the theatric video but hopefully the effect will be practical and a worker. Will have to wait for some reviews first.

RNK
Check out Bafflingbob.com
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4748 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Awesome. Another smoke device I can add to my collection of unused smoke devices Smile
Alex DLF
View Profile
Inner circle
1997 Posts

Profile of Alex DLF
From what I heard, nothing can beat Magic smoke V2 Smile
Get yourself Stamper and MONU, the perfect walkaround packet tricks: https://youtu.be/rwtfeKFeLms & https://youtu.be/yz5yKlI-4w8

Make sure to check my English review Channel! http://www.youtube.com/c/alexisreviews
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2571 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
The trailer doesn't tell us anything...
oliversmith
View Profile
Loyal user
257 Posts

Profile of oliversmith
It would be really nice to see a video explaining the device on a private page (like Ellusionist did with pure smoke).
PendletonThe3rd
View Profile
Special user
973 Posts

Profile of PendletonThe3rd
Quote:
On 2013-11-05 12:54, Magic KL wrote:
The trailer doesn't tell us anything...

Im hungry for more as well! But I guess it's more of a teaser and it worked...we are teased and intrigued. I wonder how this will stack up against Magic Smoke v2 and Pure Smoke, etc....
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4451 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
So, am I to presume that I can make the smoke go back up into the glass as shown, or is this vid so artsy-pretentious as to be useless?

Pick one.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4451 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
That was a bit Snarky. Will's thinking has a very good track record, from what I can tell.

..but I am really tired of the moody come-ons that say nothing and conceal much. You can't tell the gold from the mold from them and sometimes that gets expensive.

But I loved the quote...what is that from?
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
mrmagic0
View Profile
Inner circle
Ron Frank
1610 Posts

Profile of mrmagic0
I say wait a few month's and he will come out with a kit for the do it yourself version like he did the CD prediction. I won't ever get burned again.

Ron
Martin.Lester
View Profile
Inner circle
1015 Posts

Profile of Martin.Lester
Quote:
On 2013-11-05 14:05, mrmagic0 wrote:
I say wait a few month's and he will come out with a kit for the do it yourself version like he did the CD prediction. I won't ever get burned again.

Ron

I am Ron on this one , this guy simply can't be trusted at all
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Maybe he learned a lesson. Doesn't he deserve another chance?
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2571 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Will is a creative guy, and I like his tricks. However, more info on the trailer would be nice.
KyleMarlett
View Profile
Special user
590 Posts

Profile of KyleMarlett
Hey Everyone!

Oh man guys! You are going to love this! I just got a test Vapr the other day and I must say this is the BEST smoke device I've every seen! Seriously! It's half the size and half the noise than other devices, It's so much more smoke, no battery pack, it's all re chargeable via USB, no more wearing a elastic strap, and it can be controlled via REMOTE CONTROL!

I'm not even kidding when I say this is the best and I may sound super excited about it and that's because I am! I even showed my friends Justin Flom,Bizzaro, and Calen Morelli Vapr and they wanted it so bad that they tried to take mine, HA!

I love the fact that it's remote control because I don't even need to have the smoke from my hand, I can put it in any prop I want and control the smoke from up to 50ft I think. Also the other cool thing is that unlike other devices you control how long of smoke you want. So you can do it for one sec or for a full minute!

The video that was posted above was just a teaser and I know the full demo and a full explaination fo the product in a week or so.

-Kyle
carlwag
View Profile
Special user
Huddersfield ,West yorkshire
747 Posts

Profile of carlwag
This can't be more silent than magic smoke v2 , magic smoke v2 is silent
KyleMarlett
View Profile
Special user
590 Posts

Profile of KyleMarlett
Quote:
On 2013-11-06 13:57, carlwag wrote:
This can't be more silent than magic smoke v2 , magic smoke v2 is silent

For me, the remote feature, how small it is and the large volume of smoke this thing puts out far outwieghs any whisper of a sound this puts out.

-Kyle
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2571 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Now you got me excite, Kyle!! And you are so lucky to get to test it before most of us here (...very jealous...). Do you know when the release date is?
KyleMarlett
View Profile
Special user
590 Posts

Profile of KyleMarlett
Quote:
On 2013-11-06 14:28, Magic KL wrote:
Now you got me excite, Kyle!! And you are so lucky to get to test it before most of us here (...very jealous...). Do you know when the release date is?

I'm trying to get the authorization to post more info this afternoon, hang tight.

-Kyle
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Vapr by Will Tsai » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (76 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3..12..20..28..36..44..46~47~48 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL