The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Extractor E2 By Rob Bromley And Peter Nardi (16 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10~11 [Next]
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10725 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Quote:
On 2014-01-09 14:59, paisa23 wrote:
Quote:
On 2014-01-09 04:32, TheAmazingSteveo wrote:
I have been using Extractor with Oz Pearlman's fully stapled and sealed prediction from his Abyss DVD. I have went through about 3 Extractors now.

It NEVER fails to get extreme reactions. I just ordered E2.

Into the Abyss?

I have the DVD at home but looking at the site is the effect titled differently?

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/1678
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of premium, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6102 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On 2014-01-18 09:41, Iris wrote:
Also, for those of you with original gold and E2, is there any difrence in the DVDs?

Same DVDs
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4647 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Yes definatly the same DVD's.
wildcardjoker
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of wildcardjoker
Doing a deck switch with no jacket. place the extractor deck in waist band in back between belt and ink pen in pocket. when it comes time to switch drop the real deck in back pocket grab the pen and the extractor from waistband. takes just a second to switch. when you return the extractor to pocket with other deck palm card. if pocket to tight put in other rear pocket. I just usually stick the palm card in my waistband opposite side of extractor was placed or causually reach up and slide in my ballcap rim in back.as if scratching your head or straighten your cap a normal reaction, there not excepting a card being anywhere anyway because they think its in the deck The original cant be beat for cover but just a way to try without a jacket. just in jeans and a t-shirt.
wildcardjoker
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of wildcardjoker
The Extractor deck is the best I've came across in over 40 years. I'm working on combining with other routeneines. one is just mention there card. which is a trick in itself. then combine it with painting. a color switch with the signed card. There's so many things that can be done with this deck. I loved it so much I purchased 4 original ones and the E 2.
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1922 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
I use mine with Richard Pinner's PET... it's stupidly easy for such an impossible and jaw dropping effect... all the dirty work is done in your hip pocket in 2 seconds, don't even need to do a palm.
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - -
www.davidjonathanmagic.com
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1032 Posts

Profile of Sashac
I have a very good idea for the E2, still haven't gotten around to trying it though. It would be to make the card load into an object as it's placed into the box, such as an envelope
colin72
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of colin72
A big thumbs up from me for the E2. I use it for signed card to shoe.
wildcardjoker
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of wildcardjoker
Can the extractor be used for a reveal with the pocket bizarre? I don't have it but thinking you can use it for rear pocket reveal instead of pawn to front pocket. I don't know the workings and thinking it might work
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6102 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On Mar 11, 2014, wildcardjoker wrote:
Can the extractor be used for a reveal with the pocket bizarre? I don't have it but thinking you can use it for rear pocket reveal instead of pawn to front pocket. I don't know the workings and thinking it might work

Yes, you could certainly work out a way to use both together. And when you turn around and reveal the card in your back pocket you could probably switch out the Extractor at the same time.
wildcardjoker
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of wildcardjoker
Thanks videoman for info. guess ill order pocket bizarre.
DigaMag
View Profile
Veteran user
Indonesia
302 Posts

Profile of DigaMag
Is the new extractor v2's dvd same with extractor gold's dvd... ? Or there is any improvement or more variations inside the new extractor v2 dvd ?
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10252 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Jan 18, 2014, videoman wrote:
Quote:
Also, for those of you with original gold and E2, is there any difrence in the DVDs?

Same DVDs
DigaMag
View Profile
Veteran user
Indonesia
302 Posts

Profile of DigaMag
Quote:
On Jul 9, 2014, pegasus wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 18, 2014, videoman wrote:
Quote:

Same DVDs

Thanks pegasus...
EZrhythm
View Profile
Inner circle
Only three EZ payments for a PDF of my
1531 Posts

Profile of EZrhythm
For those who haven't thought so just yet- The Extractor can be used for mentalism routines, specifically, drawing duplication.
How many magicians does it take to change a lightbulb? Regardless, for magicians darkness is a time for d'lite.
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1032 Posts

Profile of Sashac
I load an object into the "tongue" of the E2, allowing me to load it instantly into an envelope or recently, INSIDE a credit card.
Spicoli
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of Spicoli
Love the extractor - one of best utilities out there in my opinion
Legendary Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
The Wizard , The Legend 162,885,947,3659,
1694 Posts

Profile of Legendary Wizard
It's worth every single cent . Owned it for a long time now . Never fails to get my wanted reactions .
" Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one " ...

- Albert Einstein
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2238 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
What are your favourite ways to use the Extractor, card to wallet, card to pocket, card to sealed deck etc ?

Really would like to hear what you guys do with it.

Peter
AJ MAJIC
View Profile
Loyal user
269 Posts

Profile of AJ MAJIC
Well for me, I enjoy doing an extractor to wallet routine Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Extractor E2 By Rob Bromley And Peter Nardi (16 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10~11 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL