The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Extractor E2 By Rob Bromley And Peter Nardi (16 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7~8~9~10~11 [Next]
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10720 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Nothing to "fix" - other than you speaking, using a little misdirection, and a dose of showmanship.

Welcome to the Café and enjoy this great utility device Smile
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of premium, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
brandon90
View Profile
Special user
Atlanta
704 Posts

Profile of brandon90
Quote:
On May 20, 2015, peet wrote:
Hi,
I Just bought E2 and it´s quite amazing, but:
Whenever I get the card out of the gimmick, there is a sound of the card. I don't know how to explain it and not to reveal to much:D
Anyone know what I mean and know how to "fix" it?

I had E1 and the "sound", if you want to call it that, wasn't loud enough for a spectator to hear it.

Saysold has provided great advice, spectators won't hear anything during the performance unless you ask them stand closely and listen for the card being produced Smile
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4628 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Never had a problem with niose,mind you when I do perfrom I am in a pub,bar or a busy environment but I can not even imagine hearing it as it is all done in the pocket,Extractor, best thing since fried bread and one of the best purchases I have ever made,enjoy it will open your mind up.
rosariorose9
View Profile
Inner circle
Kreskin guessed that I had
1132 Posts

Profile of rosariorose9
Just ran across this thread. Have now thoroughly read up on the Extractor, and have ordered E2. Possibly will use it in conjunction with my current card in wallet routine...
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10720 Posts

Profile of saysold1
One of the best gimmicks ever devised. Genius
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of premium, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4628 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Quote:
On Aug 9, 2015, saysold1 wrote:

Im with you on that my friend,oh yes, best thing since fried bread for sure.
rosariorose9
View Profile
Inner circle
1132 Posts

Profile of rosariorose9
Quote:
On Aug 9, 2015, saysold1 wrote:

I'm late to the party on this one, but have to agree - pure genius. I had a pretty good idea how this worked, but the execution of that idea by Mr. Nardi is so ingenious. This has taken all of the work out of performing my card to wallet. Thank you, Peter!
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2238 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
So glad you guys are still enjoying the Extractor. It really was a game changer for me. From the moment I devised the card to pocket routine I fell in love with the gimmick. Has anybody performed my signed card to sealed deck from disc 2? It's a top table effect BUT it's a killer.

Peter
T.G. Jones
View Profile
Elite user
489 Posts

Profile of T.G. Jones
I bought the original but never used it. Not because I don't like it but because I was never inclined to put the work into learning it. Crazy eh? Although not unusual I imagine. Reading Peter's post has made me want to get the thing out and learn it at last.
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
1961 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Quote:
On Aug 20, 2015, T.G. Jones wrote:
I bought the original but never used it. Not because I don't like it but because I was never inclined to put the work into learning it. Crazy eh? Although not unusual I imagine. Reading Peter's post has made me want to get the thing out and learn it at last.

The handling is actually quite easy.
You will love it once you get it down.
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2238 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
Quote:
On Aug 20, 2015, T.G. Jones wrote:

It really doesn't take much practice at all. Give it a bit of time and I promise, you will be glad you did.

Peter
rosariorose9
View Profile
Inner circle
1132 Posts

Profile of rosariorose9
I believe that there may be a design flaw in the E2 version of Extractor, which was not a problem with earlier versions. I am corresponding with Alakazam on this issue, but I would be curious if any other forum members of this forum who own that version would pm me so that we can discuss it.
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2238 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
Quote:
On Aug 28, 2015, rosariorose9 wrote:
I believe that there may be a design flaw in the E2 version of Extractor, which was not a problem with earlier versions. I am corresponding with Alakazam on this issue, but I would be curious if any other forum members of this forum who own that version would pm me so that we can discuss it.

No, the actual design of the E2 unit itself is the same in both versions. The issue you are experiencing is very rare but dioes happen occasionally. We have sold well over 10,000 extractors since it's released and this may have happened to 20 units in total. We will get this sorted for you, to make sure you're up and running with your extractor ASAP.

Regards

Peter
rosariorose9
View Profile
Inner circle
1132 Posts

Profile of rosariorose9
Peter has, indeed, taken care of this for me. A CLASS ACT!! Thank you, Peter!
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2238 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
Hi Guys,

We were running low on extractors but just got a new supply over at our US store www.alakazamusa.com and they come with free shipping in the US

Regards

Peter
T.G. Jones
View Profile
Elite user
489 Posts

Profile of T.G. Jones
Are there any videos of the extractor being used in the real world?
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4628 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Arh, that answer's a question I was going to ask you Peter when I see you hopefully before the magic circle dealers day,i plan to get down in the next couple of weeks, been so long and I have been so busy.
Burf
View Profile
Regular user
Adelaide, South Australia
140 Posts

Profile of Burf
I have both the original and the E2 - great product
GAMJoker
View Profile
Loyal user
Bad language skills confirmed in
224 Posts

Profile of GAMJoker
Quote:
On Sep 25, 2015, Burf wrote:

Are there more advantages than to use it in any box?
Because so far I was pretty fine with the red Bicycle of the Extractor version 1. So if the only advantage of the E2 is that you can place the gimmick in any box, I wouldn't need it x)
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6016 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On Sep 28, 2015, GAMJoker wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 25, 2015, Burf wrote:

Are there more advantages than to use it in any box?
Because so far I was pretty fine with the red Bicycle of the Extractor version 1. So if the only advantage of the E2 is that you can place the gimmick in any box, I wouldn't need it x)

No major difference as I recall, other than changing boxes much more easily.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Extractor E2 By Rob Bromley And Peter Nardi (16 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7~8~9~10~11 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL