The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Extractor E2 By Rob Bromley And Peter Nardi (16 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8~9~10~11 [Next]
GAMJoker
View Profile
Loyal user
Bad language skills confirmed in
224 Posts

Profile of GAMJoker
Quote:
On Sep 29, 2015, videoman wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 28, 2015, GAMJoker wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 25, 2015, Burf wrote:
I have both the original and the E2 - great product

Are there more advantages than to use it in any box?
Because so far I was pretty fine with the red Bicycle of the Extractor version 1. So if the only advantage of the E2 is that you can place the gimmick in any box, I wouldn't need it x)

No major difference as I recall, other than changing boxes much more easily.

Thanks a lot.
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2238 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
Hi Guy's

I had a blast at the Genii convention and completely sold out of E2's after performing my card to pocket. If you are located in the USA you can now order E2 direct from our brand new US site and we'll even throw in free shipping!!

http://www.alakazamusa.com/product/extra......r-nardi/

Regards

Peter
401bound
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of 401bound
Just received E2 today and I have to say it's a beautifully constructed utility device. Tons of great content ( just wish there were some ideas for folks who don't perform wearing a jacket) on the DVDs as well. Kudos to you Peter Nardi. My only issue is that I do not wear a jacket while performing and I just spent $80 on an amazing gimmick that I will hardly ever use. Any ideas on how to utilize the gimmick without a jacket? I cannot think of any methods outside of tucking a deck in my waistband or awkward back pocket switches etc. I guess I should have done more research prior to my purchase. My apologies if there are prior posts that address this subject.

Cheers,

Kyle
cho7
View Profile
New user
France
66 Posts

Profile of cho7
Quote:
On Oct 25, 2018, 401bound wrote:
Any ideas on how to utilize the gimmick without a jacket? I cannot think of any methods outside of tucking a deck in my waistband or awkward back pocket switches etc.

I'm wearing jeans pretty much all the time, but I'm able to ditch the deck in my back pocket and palm the card at the same time (I usually start to grab the card before reaching the pocket)
401bound
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of 401bound
Quote:
On Oct 25, 2018, cho7 wrote:
Quote:
On Oct 25, 2018, 401bound wrote:
Any ideas on how to utilize the gimmick without a jacket? I cannot think of any methods outside of tucking a deck in my waistband or awkward back pocket switches etc.

I'm wearing jeans pretty much all the time, but I'm able to ditch the deck in my back pocket and palm the card at the same time (I usually start to grab the card before reaching the pocket)

Once palmed off where do you go? How do you produce the palmed card? I just feel like once you’re digging around in your back pants pockets all of the heat is going to be on.
keilunmagic
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of keilunmagic
@401bound I wear jeans and keep my rebel wallet in the front pocket. I retrieve the card while putting the deck in my back pocket and I reach for the wallet with the card in palm. While taking out the wallet I can slip the card in - only drawback is that I had to make custom sliders because the rebel’s are too big and noticeable. It’s a bit knacki but with some practice it looks natural and with some misdirection nobody will notice the load.
401bound
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of 401bound
That’s a great idea. Thanks for your reply!
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2446 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
Can someone tell me if this can be used without a jacket?
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
1961 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Quote:
On Jun 21, 2021, The Baldini wrote:

Yes
Dutchie
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of Dutchie
Quote:

So can a side steal or DPS! Smile
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
1961 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Quote:
On Jun 21, 2021, Dutchie wrote:
Quote:

So can a side steal or DPS! Smile

Do you actually own the gimmick?
You would need to use your trouser pocket if not wearing a jacket.
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2446 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
Reignofsound, if I owned it, I would probably not be asking, thanks for the reply, I will be ordering it now.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4628 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Extractor , Best thing since fried bread, love mine and never been caught, I use it for card to ice block ,wallet,envelope loads of things,no Card Magician should be with out one, I can obviously get a card out other way's, I have been working on a new routine, with deck in my hand, their card is in the deck and I place deck in my inside pocket ,not boxed and I have it,still that's another story, but just love the craftsmanship in the 'Extractor'.

all the best Shane
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
1961 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Quote:
Reignofsound, if I owned it, I would probably not be asking, thanks for the reply, I will be ordering it now.

Sorry I replied to the wrong comment.

This is gold and you will not be disappointed. Smile
JayCee0919
View Profile
New user
37 Posts

Profile of JayCee0919
Hello All:

I'm having an issue with my Extractor E2 and would appreciate any assistance/thoughts current owners may have on this. I can only partially speak to the problem in order not to divulge the trick so I appreciate your patience if I'm not entirely clear but if you own it you should know what I mean

That said, I have had TWO purchased from Penguin Magic that have the same issue. The first I returned right away and the replacement I just received is having the same problem. Unless there's a problem with production on a batch, I doubt I'm the only one who has had this issue

Here's the issue: The bands do not keep the cards in place - they aren't tight enough to hold the cards and when a spectator returns their card to the deck it "pushes" a number of cards in with it causing a "jam" where the spectators card cannot flow freely to where it is supposed to

OK - hopefully that made sense. Does anyone have any thoughts on 1) if anyone else has had this happen to them OR 2) how to fix this on my end?

I appreciate any thoughts you might have and, as always, thank you for your time.

James
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4289 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Quote:
On Aug 14, 2021, JayCee0919 wrote:
Hello All:

I'm having an issue with my Extractor E2 and would appreciate any assistance/thoughts current owners may have on this. I can only partially speak to the problem in order not to divulge the trick so I appreciate your patience if I'm not entirely clear but if you own it you should know what I mean

That said, I have had TWO purchased from Penguin Magic that have the same issue. The first I returned right away and the replacement I just received is having the same problem. Unless there's a problem with production on a batch, I doubt I'm the only one who has had this issue

Here's the issue: The bands do not keep the cards in place - they aren't tight enough to hold the cards and when a spectator returns their card to the deck it "pushes" a number of cards in with it causing a "jam" where the spectators card cannot flow freely to where it is supposed to

OK - hopefully that made sense. Does anyone have any thoughts on 1) if anyone else has had this happen to them OR 2) how to fix this on my end?

I appreciate any thoughts you might have and, as always, thank you for your time.

James

Unfortunately I only own the original. Two of the original one which I took apart. Sounds like version 2 is significantly different from the original as the original I do not recall there being bands.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4628 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Bands holding it together?, I had the first one,no problems, I still have Mrk 2. I took something away and had problems, so put it back and 100% all good ,never let's me down, I am being cautious on this thread,as sounds like a Rip off one, these were not cheap.£45 ish at the time, if I remember,quality though,certainly not held together with elastic bands.
JayCee0919
View Profile
New user
37 Posts

Profile of JayCee0919
It's definitely legit, as it got it from Penguin Magic. When I say bands I don't mean rubber bands or anything like that. Again very hard to discuss without risking the method. If anyone has any thoughts feel free to send me a message so we can discuss privately
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2280 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Quote:

I own the original, and while it's an awesome device, I would say it's not so easy to use without a jacket, which of course I never wear.
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4289 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
Quote:
On Aug 14, 2021, dooblehorn wrote:
Quote:

I own the original, and while it's an awesome device, I would say it's not so easy to use without a jacket, which of course I never wear.

I’ve done this using the back pocket of my pants. The thing is that you don’t have to be quick with it since there’s no heat whatsoever.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Extractor E2 By Rob Bromley And Peter Nardi (16 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8~9~10~11 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL