The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Extractor E2 By Rob Bromley And Peter Nardi (16 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4628 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Well I have been using them since they first came out, love em M1 and M2, I will say I will not be helping out anyone else on here now, when I get sent a PM and not so much of a please or thank you, so that's no one else bother, manners cost nothing.
johndevacmaker
View Profile
Special user
623 Posts

Profile of johndevacmaker
Still using my original
Brilliant utility
Do yourself a favour wear a jacket
makes life so easy
Nothing wrong with looking smart
David Klass
View Profile
Inner circle
Beckenham, England
1032 Posts

Profile of David Klass
If anyone uses Joel Dickens's Bound then this makes a great finale...
Markymark
View Profile
Inner circle
1632 Posts

Profile of Markymark
True! If there is a version E3 it could be like the original but in the new Bicycle box!The first one was made the best [with wood inside] the E2 was not as strong.I think pulling the cards out a bit is over proving.Of course version 3 could include some new uses people might have found for it.And it would make a change from those releases Alakazam bring out with numbers written on the back of the cards!Just a pet hate of mine.
''In memory of a once fluid man,crammed and distorted by the classical mess'' -Bruce Lee
Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
2874 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
Can anyone speak to the difficulty of re-boxing the original gimmick, and in particular if there's anything I need to know if I choose to attempt it? Happy to take a discussion off the board if necessary. I've used it for years off and on but it's in a blue box and everything I do now is with red bikes, so I'd love to keep things consistent. I'd pick up the new one but I haven't found it in stock from a U.S. dealer.
"I'm sorry - if you were right, I would agree with you." -Robin Williams, Awakenings
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Extractor E2 By Rob Bromley And Peter Nardi (16 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9~10~11
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL