The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Extractor E2 By Rob Bromley And Peter Nardi (16 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10~11 [Next]
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4685 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
WOW ,i opened this ,this morning and what can I say but how devious is this.Not seen the DVD 'S yet but have played with the extractor and will watch the DVD's when everyone is in bed,if I have not gulped to much champer's lol.This truly is a work of art and I know I will be using this a lot and all ready may purchase another one,Merry crimbo all.
Shane
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
2060 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Got this as well today.
Awesome and replaces my gold version
Harry the magic man
View Profile
Loyal user
Spokane, Washington
270 Posts

Profile of Harry the magic man
I recieved The Extractor this morning and I have to say, this is brilliant. I did not have the original or gold version, I only have this one and I have akready put 4 hours practicing with it. It's not hard to do at all but it is fun to play with and just work over and over again. The gimmick is constructed very well and should last for ages. The only issue I can see is with 10 years of use, the edges of the cards might become compacted like a deck that has been faroed one too many times. But by then decks of cards that are invisible will have been invented and why not hovercars too so I don't forsee the gimmicks end. The dvds are packed full of material, the first one running 2:28 and the second on 1:10 so three and a half hours of material and ideas. The first half of the second dvd is how to rebox your old gimmick which is irrelevant but still interesting to see. The utility has me contemplating abd developing new methods as we speak. Easily one of the best engineered gimmicks I own. I love it.
Harry
Between the conception
And the creation
Between the emotion
And the response
Falls the Shadow
Life is very long- T.S. Eliot "The Hollow Men"
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4685 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Quote:
On 2013-12-26 02:51, Harry the magic man wrote:
I recieved The Extractor this morning and I have to say, this is brilliant. I did not have the original or gold version, I only have this one and I have akready put 4 hours practicing with it. It's not hard to do at all but it is fun to play with and just work over and over again. The gimmick is constructed very well and should last for ages. The only issue I can see is with 10 years of use, the edges of the cards might become compacted like a deck that has been faroed one too many times. But by then decks of cards that are invisible will have been invented and why not hovercars too so I don't forsee the gimmicks end. The dvds are packed full of material, the first one running 2:28 and the second on 1:10 so three and a half hours of material and ideas. The first half of the second dvd is how to rebox your old gimmick which is irrelevant but still interesting to see. The utility has me contemplating abd developing new methods as we speak. Easily one of the best engineered gimmicks I own. I love it.
Harry

Bang on the money Harry,could not put it better myself.Last night I stayed up till 2'0clock in the morning watching the DVD's,my fave gimmick of all time,this thing rocks and can not wait to routine it,all the best.
Shane
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2238 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
You just wait until you use it in the field guys. The reactions are awesome!

Regards

Peter
Harry the magic man
View Profile
Loyal user
Spokane, Washington
270 Posts

Profile of Harry the magic man
Just used the sealed deck routine routine for some spectators, easily the best reaction I've gotten since Spreadwave if not better.
Harry
Between the conception
And the creation
Between the emotion
And the response
Falls the Shadow
Life is very long- T.S. Eliot "The Hollow Men"
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4685 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Performed this last night for two of the most really hardest people that I can ever do routines for.One of them is a Magicican and the other a well born sceptic who just love's to catch me out,i had four eyes burning me on my first performance.I brought a cheap wallet,an odinary one and a card was chosen and signed,it ended up in my wallet that was in my friend the Magicains pocket and the born sceptic said 'hang on you must be in on this'laugh I nearly fell over.i can take card's out quite easily but the conversation was on HOW DID I GET A CARD OUT FROM A FULL DECK ,when the spec made absolutly sure it was placed in the center of a full deck,job done simple as that two fried brains and now two very hungover individuals,lol.
Daren
View Profile
Inner circle
1983 Posts

Profile of Daren
What routines does this come with?
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
2060 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Comes with 2 DVDs of routines.
Personal favs card in show and the standard card to
Pocket
howard0181
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of howard0181
I am just a hobbyist. I tend to do a few performances a year for friends family etc. This was my best purchase of 2013. It just kills!!! I do this with a brand new pack which is sealed. I then get someone to open the deck remove jokers etc and then shuffle the deck and then select a card which is signed before they place in the pack.

Key is time with this. You can decide the time when you want.

Just brilliant.
Memory-Jah
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1436 Posts

Profile of Memory-Jah
I have a product question. Is there two products: E2 , as well as E2 V2?

Because on the alakazam website the photograph of the box shows on the left side the words: Extractor V2.

On my Box which looks otherwise the same, it simply says E2.

Are those different products?
"Dropping your pants while you set off flash paper may allow your pass to go undetected, but it's still not invisible." - Count Elmsley
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2238 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
No, E2 is the Extractor V2. Hope that makes sense. Sorry for the confusion

Peter
Memory-Jah
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1436 Posts

Profile of Memory-Jah
Appriciated
"Dropping your pants while you set off flash paper may allow your pass to go undetected, but it's still not invisible." - Count Elmsley
Peter Nardi
View Profile
Inner circle
2238 Posts

Profile of Peter Nardi
No problem at all
TheAmazingSteveo
View Profile
Inner circle
1581 Posts

Profile of TheAmazingSteveo
I have been using Extractor with Oz Pearlman's fully stapled and sealed prediction from his Abyss DVD. I have went through about 3 Extractors now.

It NEVER fails to get extreme reactions. I just ordered E2.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Quote:
On 2014-01-09 04:32, TheAmazingSteveo wrote:
I have been using Extractor with Oz Pearlman's fully stapled and sealed prediction from his Abyss DVD. I have went through about 3 Extractors now.

It NEVER fails to get extreme reactions. I just ordered E2.

Into the Abyss?

I have the DVD at home but looking at the site is the effect titled differently?
chriswiehl
View Profile
Veteran user
388 Posts

Profile of chriswiehl
I just got E2 and it is fantastic so far. It is simple and very easy to use. The ability to switch the boxes is so amazing I am really happy with the construction. I shy'd away from the original because of the difficulty shown to replace the gimmick, but this new version adds a few extra changes that really do not affect performance at all other than the fact that I can customize the gimmick to match the deck I am using. When I received the E2 it was in a blue old style bike box. I do not use blue often, and I do not have any of the old style boxes. It took me less than 1 minute to switch the gimmick to another box and get it set to go. I have not had a chance to use the E2 yet, but I cannot wait. It is a fantastic product made even better! I recommend this to everyone on the fact that it is so simple, clean and amazing.
Your Favorite Magician
www.chriswheel.com
@wheelmagic
@yourfavoritemagician
Search for my products under "Christopher Wiehl"
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6198 Posts

Profile of videoman
Combining E2 with Pocket Bizarre could provide a great way to ring in Extractor and add a double whammy to your existing E2 routine.
While certainly not an absolutely necessary addition I'm excited about the possibilities of combining these gimmicks into a totally mind-blowing routine.
Iris
View Profile
New user
Barcelona
53 Posts

Profile of Iris
Hi Peter,

Your gimmick is great. I am not a big fan of gimmicks, but the possibilities of this one are huge. Congrats.

I just have a small problem when performing in jeand and no jacket. Then, things are more difficult to execute. Ideas?

Thanks!
Iris
View Profile
New user
Barcelona
53 Posts

Profile of Iris
Also, for those of you with original gold and E2, is there any difrence in the DVDs?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Extractor E2 By Rob Bromley And Peter Nardi (16 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10~11 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL