The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Can you identify this table? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tyler
View Profile
Regular user
St. Louis
170 Posts

Profile of Tyler
Looking for a table like the one in the clip of Oz Pearlman performing Nemesis by Sam Webster (Instant Download) on Penguin's site. Can someone point me in the right direction to locate one. Thanks.

Mike

PS: I would provide a link but having issues with my iPad. (Ok, it's more like my iPad is having issues with me.)
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
These tables are very expensive, some over a thousand dollars. The cheapest is the one by Magic Makers, and if you know anything about that company, they sell import junk that falls apart. You can buy that table anywhere from $400 to $700 as Magic Makers promises big profits to the magic dealers. They are overwhelmingly over priced.

http://www.magicmakersinc.com/p-516-pro-......bag.aspx

I don't know if these kinds of tables are available any longer, they were popular 5 to 10 years ago, as some of the craftsman that made them have gone out of business or passed away. I referenced a forum post that discusses these type of tables you can read if you care to.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......art=0#18

I really think you can must make one easier then buying one. There is a DVD of guy making a half circle magic close-up table. You can just by folding legs and attach. Then people can set up close at the table.

Mike Ammar had to say about the expensive tables in one of his lectures. He had a table that cost well over a $1000, and he ask someone to sign a playing cards. They did the old tail end sweep with the pen. They marked his very expensive table permanently. Of course he was shocked and sickened, but he had to keep smiling.
Tyler
View Profile
Regular user
St. Louis
170 Posts

Profile of Tyler
Thanks Bill! Great advice and will probably go in a different direction now. Truly appreciate the extra time you took to add links and provide complete information. Thanks again!

Mike
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Can you identify this table? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL