The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » JM Presents THE TEST! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
Quote:
On 2013-11-27 18:17, John C wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-11-27 11:38, Magic.Maddy wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-11-27 11:11, Zombie Magic wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-11-26 21:56, Magic.Maddy wrote:
Crazy how the camera needed to focus and be cut right when the change happens. One second it's the test and after the cut it's clearly the force card. How helpful!

Magic.Maddy, the video starts with saying "the cuts are because the person filming could not focus on some areas".

I think JM has proved himself over the years. Release after release gets rave reviews. I think he deserves more respect and not snide comments.

Yes, I saw that disclaimer.

And Justin is a FANTASTIC creator, and an even better performer. When he performs, it seems like real magc. It's so smooth and flawless. I do respect him. He also knows I'm a total brat and I have had my tufts with him on just about everything he's released. I'm not sure why, there just always seems to be one of my pet peeves of advertising on his products. But it works for him!

But honestly, I've had a few different conversations on the phone with Justin and I really do respect him as a person and as a magician. He's been very helpful to me a few times. I appreciate everything he puts out and love seeing what his next release will be. Sometimes he just pushes my buttons a little with his products and his advertisement. But so do many others.

As long as you buy his stuff you can be as bratty as you want.

lol
JM
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
Quote:

Correct! It's my right as a customer!! Hahaha
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Quote:
On 2013-11-27 18:52, Magic.Maddy wrote:
Quote:

Correct! It's my right as a customer!! Hahaha

"deception is the reality of truth"
JM
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
What's everyone's thoughts on the reveal for The Test, playing card or ESP symbol?
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Quote:
On 2013-11-27 19:14, Zombie Magic wrote:
What's everyone's thoughts on the reveal for The Test, playing card or ESP symbol?

It looks like the card reveal wins out.
JM
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Do not forget, when you purchase THE TEST 2.0 you automatically are entered 2 times into the BIG CHRISTMAS GIVE-AWAY of close to $400 in magic, PS3 video games, and jewelry. Winner to be announced on 12.18.13
JM
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » JM Presents THE TEST! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL